• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] I have an STD and I love it.

Jeasy13

Par Member
Hehe... But seriously, anyone else got love for Discmania TD's? I prefer them over Roadrunners, that little bit of stability helps me not turn and burn low anny shots.

Love them right now. They are more stable than I expected when I got them, but I have grown to love them. I throw my 2 for a wide array of shots and I really like the S-Line plastic for wear

I have 1 C-line and 1 S-line. Both are awesome drivers, far superior to RR's and SW's. The C-line is more stable, and the S-line is extremely straight with slight right draw. The STD is also great for a flip hyzer to flat shot. I throw 171C and 172S.

I've got three, two light weight ones in S and a heavy C.
The Light weight ones are pretty flippy. The heavy CTD is money, though.
Love all of them.

I have to try it in another plastic, tried the C-line and it just didn't catch on with me. I am loving the S-FD though and it has me thinking about the TD in S-line. Thanks for feeding my plasticaholism.

i'm digging the s tds too, didn't care for the c lines though. if they do a production run with a regular rim i might give them a shot, like what they did with the recent c line pd run. i have an extra s line backup i'd be willing to get rid for el cheapo.

The TD is my most used driver. It seems to do anything I want it too. I use it more than my PD's. It really bombs too. It also fights wind better than any other understable driver I've thrown. One of the best additions to my bag. I'll be throwing PD's and TD's for a long time!

Necro Bump.. Has anyone tried the new embossed STD's? They have a different feel- more dome and slight different wing profile. I'm worried they are less stable than previous runs.

Necro Bump.. Has anyone tried the new embossed STD's? They have a different feel- more dome and slight different wing profile. I'm worried they are less stable than previous runs.

Haven't thrown an older run of the STD but the new run is less stable than a CTD for sure. Much less stable than a Barsby RR. A little shorter (maybe half speed slower) too.

Latest posts