• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] I just built an all DGA bag

Right now amazon has a great deal on d line tsunami's 170-172 is $7.63 and -167 is $4.45! The only thing is you can't pick your color, but who cares I just bought a stack of d line tsunami's for $4.45 a peice! Also, amazon is the one selling them so if you spend $35 you get free shipping.

After all this Reef love, Im considering a SP Reef now. Do you use yours often? What's your favorite shot to use it for? Is the HSS difference to D line noticeable?

^^^Someone answer this man's question!! we all want to know...:popcorn:

^^^Someone answer this man's question!! we all want to know...:popcorn:

Couldn't wait anymore. Got one after throwing my D Line Reef 325' in a tailwind, hoping for more distance from the tee. Unfortunately ThrowinGhost is right. It's a touch more stable, but doesn't have the glide. On turnovers, it just seems to bury instead of stall and settle. The SP Reef also doesn't park as well around the basket.

In other words, I still prefer my D Line in every way. I'll keep messing around with it to give it a fair shake, but at the moment, I wish I would've grabbed 2 D Lines instead. I throw my D Line Reef a bunch now. Great upshot disc.

I really wish the SP Reef was flexy/gummy. It's just too stiff and slick for touch shots so I'm using Proline Titanic and D-Line Reef for drives/upshots.

I really wish the SP Reef was flexy/gummy. It's just too stiff and slick for touch shots so I'm using Proline Titanic and D-Line Reef for drives/upshots.
Ditto all that.
Z Reef. I don't know what I expected. You tried to warn me, but I didn't want to believe you. The plastic blend on the new run of SP Breakers would be big time.

Now that they have the Hellfire I could rock a DGA bag. Breaker, Hurricane and Squall are very solid too.

I used to have a lot of love for the Tsunami for FH shots. My buddy Chris swears by the breaker. :thmbup:

Here's my current setup:
PL Titanic (x2)
SP Breaker
D Aftershock
PL Aftershock
PL Squall
Glow Squall
SP Squall (x2)
PL Undertow
SP Undertow
PL Tsunami (x2)
SP Tsunami
PL Hellfire
SP Hellfire
Glow Hurricane
SP Hurricane
Flex Hurricane

I had some extra paypal, so I decided to throw together an all DGA bag for fun (minus my putters...I like my Wizards a lot):

Wizard x2
PL Breaker
PL Aftershock
SP Aftershock
SP Squall
PL Undertow
SP Undertow
PL Tsunami
SP Tsunami
PL Rogue
SP Rogue

Very simple setup and it seems like it has potential. I am assuming I will be able to cover all fairway lines with the Squall, Undertow(s), and PL Tsunami combo. The SP Tsunami will be for beefy utility shots. I probably have no business throwing the Rogue (I max at right around 400' on a good day), but...I want to try them anyway! Hopefully I didn't miss anything. I know Hurricanes are awesome, but I am almost certain I don't have the arm to get a full flight out of them.

Anyway, I am excited to try this setup out!

Last edited:
I probably have no business throwing the Rogue (I max at right around 400' on a good day), but...I want to try them anyway! Hopefully I didn't miss anything. I know Hurricanes are awesome, but I am almost certain I don't have the arm to get a full flight out of them.

Anyway, I am excited to try this setup out!

400' power is plenty for a Rogue, or even a Hurricane. Just cuz you can't get the 'full flight' doesn't mean it can't be useful and/or fun. Grab a Hurricane and go bomb it.

Rogues are my go to BH roller discs. Try it out.

400' power is plenty for a Rogue, or even a Hurricane. Just cuz you can't get the 'full flight' doesn't mean it can't be useful and/or fun. Grab a Hurricane and go bomb it.

Rogues are my go to BH roller discs. Try it out.

Very persuasive. If I like the rogue I may grab a Hurricane to test out. Do you recommend PL?

Latest posts