• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Ok the original person who said it could be a Nuke I think is the winner. Now that I see this picture. At least this version of one looks the same:
https://www.wrightlife.com/disc-golf/golf-discs/distance-driver/discraft-nuke-ss-esp/
Sorry I doubted it. I saw another Nuke, maybe a different version. This is the Nuke SS.
The disc you have has a 2010 event stamp. The regular Nuke came out in late '09, so it could be a regular Nuke. The Nuke SS and Nuke OS didn't come out until the spring of '11, so it wouldn't be a Nuke SS.

That was 100% match. I even wrote the details on my disc. Thank you all for your help. Just need to weight it.

is this 'first run' 'blueberry' valk?

is this 'first run' 'blueberry' valk?

Attachments

• blue valk.jpg
    blue valk.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 19
mold 'VK' big outside nipple, and weight 171 big inside nipple.

Attachments

• 295310468_10225608021280317_709793939058193468_n.jpg
    295310468_10225608021280317_709793939058193468_n.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 26
Latitude 64 Mid. What is it?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lat 64 profile.jpg
    lat 64 profile.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 122
  • lat 64 profile 2.jpg
    lat 64 profile 2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 120
No. Just "LATITUDE 64° MADE IN SWEDEN"

attachment.php

Attachments

• lat 64 bottom.jpg
    lat 64 bottom.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Sorry. Didn't reply directly to you. See post above.

So, I am totally guessing here but possibly a Truth.

I assume it is a DD model based on the stamp and I assume it is a bit older since the model name isn't embossed. I suppose there's a chance it could be a Witness but I don't think I ever handled one so I don't know what the profile of the Witness looks like.

So, I am totally guessing here but possibly a Truth.

I assume it is a DD model based on the stamp and I assume it is a bit older since the model name isn't embossed. I suppose there's a chance it could be a Witness but I don't think I ever handled one so I don't know what the profile of the Witness looks like.
I contacted DD directly. I'll let you know if they respond.

Latitude 64 Mid. What is it?

attachment.php

attachment.php
I'm guessing, but no disc name embossed makes me think early Lat 64 and the early Lat 64 mid was the Core. I'd see if somebody who actually has a Core can confirm or deny.

The DD stamp on it is probably a red herring since DD at that time was an ebay shop that custom stamped their logo on everything; the fact that Lat 64 now makes a DD line of discs is just a coincidence.

Unknown Innova/Discmania Disc

Need some help identifying this disc. Here is what I know: From an event named Duke Braggs Deuce Run in 2011. It has the Innova stamp on the bottom. Some sort of putter.

However, I can't ID the disc from the code on the bottom "KCP2". Someone suggested that it might be a Psycho run Discmania P2, but those have "KP2" on the bottom, not "KCP2". It does have "KP2" on the top in marker, though.

Let me know what you all think!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: