• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] IF you had to pick two gateway disc what would you pick?

Which Gateway combo would you choose? Please then post the Name of the discs.

• Distance Driver + Fairway Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Distance Driver + Midrange

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Distance Driver + Putter

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Midrange

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Putter

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Midrange + Putter

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Putter + Putter

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Midrange + Midrange

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Fairway Driver

• Distance Driver + Distance Driver

• Total voters
I will have to let you have a gander at one of my Hemp Elements this weekend then, it is a great disc in my mind

Have you thrown a Stingray? If so whats the difference..

And yeah let me check it out, we'll have to swap tags anyways.

I would go with the Apache(nice long straight driver) and I personally would prefer a Voodoo but a magic is another great option just depends on what stability you are looking for

Element X and Wizard. Never even thrown a Wizard, but there's so much hype that I'd definitely give it a shot.

I chose the driver and the putter. I have to stick by my wizard, I love the grip of the plastic so much more that any of the other manufacturers, the overstable flight, and the capability to throw it 200ft. The driver I would choose if it were out yet is the new Ninja, I cannot wait to throw it. Since it's not out to us yet, I will have to go with the Diablo DT. It flies further than my Wraith, will not turn over like my Wraith does occasionaly, and it is very straight with a dependable fade.

I voted midrange and putter.

I haven't thrown any Gateway yet so I can't comment on specific discs but something that is about neutral in stability that can be shaped on multiple lines.

Really hard to choose. The three I have in mind though are the Wizard, the Warrior, and the Illusion. I chose wizard + illusion, but it's quite overstable and might be too much disc depending on the person.

The Gateway Magic is a must. I can't express my fondness of it enough, especially in SSS. The Wizard is popular on here and putts much like the Magic imo. You can skip the Warlock altogether. The Apache driver is ok, noting to write home about. These are all I've tried, but must mention I've received excellent customer service from Dave personally.

bump, would love even more input if anyone else hasn't voted. Thanks

I know i'm the odd man out, but I'd love a Diablo Dt and Demon, both in Evolution Plastic.