• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good time guys, I need to get up there while the course is in all longs.

I emptied my bag on 18 at Grey Fox yesterday and forgot to pick up my ESP Buzzz and my Z Comet. If any of you guys see it out there (unlikely), I'll give some plastic for their safe return.

Good news to all those looking to play Grey Fox in the near future! I went out there today and turns out the locals complained to the park district about all the short pin placements, and two days ago the park district moved everything in the longs! I repeat, GREY FOX IS IN ALL LONGS RIGHT NOW! It's completely dry, and in great shape too. :thmbup:

Dude, thank you for letting us know about this! :thmbup::clap: I really, really like that course in that set-up. The front and the back are the beauty and the beast... totally made the trip worth it.

EDIT: Yeah, was plus one on the front and took a 7 on 12. Bad 2nd shot got me that time.

So the rounds are posted from yesterday, WCG's 6 down in the second round is unofficially a 954 rated round, and only a stroke off the hot round in any division all day! :clap:

good call on the all longs out there today notroman!! That was a blast!

Anyone know how long they'll stay like that? I need to get up and play it while it is.

Also, good to see notroman active here, I had a good time playing with him before leagues up at Libertyville.

Hell of a round WCG. Hope the channy tournament was fun. Glad I played a tournament in Wisconsin this weekend, looked like there wasn't even a full advanced card at a shot in flames. There was 22 in saukville. I took second overall. Missed a putt on the last hole to force a playoff:wall: but had a great time out there.

Grey Fox Longs

They normally swap the baskets once a month so hopefully that will be long for 3+ weeks, but not exactly sure how long the all longs will last.

If you play adv next weekend we might play together Matrix, I'm planning on playing int one day and adv the other.

Hopefully I can shoot a little better next weekend and play how I did the first round. I was happy with that, even though I still know I can do better. I really just have to work on being super consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.