• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there will be a saturday crowd too

I'm in for whatever on Sunday :D

Idk if i can go sunday yet but i know for sure that my friend and Iare gonna go saturday if anyone wants to go with us. I might be able to play sunday but it just depends on the homowork i got this weekend D=

I just played yorkville yesterday and the snow wasn't that bad of a factor for me =) but i have the ribbons attached to the disc so that helps too haha. I think we should be good this weekend bc it is only supposed to snow again saturday. the tee pads should be melted off at Jericho and i know for a fact that some of the tee pads i at Eagle Ridge have brooms on them so thatll help =D

oh and kinda a nooby question but whats the golden course? What is the course u guys are talking about? =?

Gold, its the name of a lemon lake course, and gold level means professional difficulty.

Also, I still very well might play saturday, but here's a tally I've gathered

Sunday:
GDBP
Noill
Arche
Matrix

Saturday:
RPS and friend (sorry forgot name)
Arche

If I forgot you quote my post and add your name in

So yeah, the way this plans out sunday has it, but I can't play LL unless we carpool it, matrix? GDBP? Noill? I just can't afford to fuel the boat.

But yeah, I need to play somewhere this weekend, so let's figure this out.

My friend and i could play sunday until 12 bc he has to work from 1 to 6 or somerthing like that. We will probably play both days if you wanted to play with us saturday arch. =)

I would probably be down for LL on Sunday (even if it means taping the Bears game! :eek:) Let me know sometime before tomorrow night if it's a go or not.

Haha, okay, maybe I won't miss/tape the Bears game. :) Lol.

Just so y'all know, I've been super busy lately, but I plan on coming out to a meet up soon. I haven't disc'd all winter. I know, lame. I work Saturday, but maybe Sunday I'll hit up a Joliet course before the game. Anyone interested?

oh ****. Bears game. I'm out sunday, family stuff. sorry guys. Monday anyone?

I'm going to play Streamwood or one of the Joliet area courses on Monday with the dude from Kentucky I mentioned back on Page 230. Exact details & destination will be figured out today and tomorrow.

He doesn't have a car, so it's up to me or another friendly golfer to pick him up and show him what Illianasconsinigan has to offer.

I'm going to play Streamwood or one of the Joliet area courses on Monday with the dude from Kentucky I mentioned back on Page 230. Exact details & destination will be figured out today and tomorrow.

He doesn't have a car, so it's up to me or another friendly golfer to pick him up and show him what Illianasconsinigan has to offer.

I'd be down for this but I gotta work Monday (NO fun day)... Solid deed your doing jasonc!!:thmbup:

I'm still deciding about jericho lake and oswego,

But I'm definitely in for some joliet dg monday, keep me posted jason.

Im usually.off mondays and free until 230 so im down for some joliet area discin. Ill hit you up arche. We you thinking about playing? I want to get a round at channy at least once more before the ice bowl. We should go channy first, then trinity, and if I have time highland. Sound good?

I'm waiting to hear from jasonc on what courses hes planning on showing our out of town friend around at. then I'm playing with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts