• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] In search of Innova Champion Aero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just buy a plastic addict habit. A tiny bit slower but basically the same take it from a guy who bags habits most of the time instead of my champ aeros.

Aeros are great but the plastics getting old. And theyre hella pricey to actually throw. Habits fly about exactly the same

I have a gummy champ Aero that's incredible and probably has a good decade or two left in it.

I could never sell it though, 0% chance of replacing it for anywhere near what I paid. If you find one, guard it with your life!

I have a gummy champ Aero that's incredible and probably has a good decade or two left in it.

I could never sell it though, 0% chance of replacing it for anywhere near what I paid. If you find one, guard it with your life!

And this is why its easier to throw habits ;)

I do hope the gummy Aero plastic has a better shelf life than the CE runs. But I still won't throw them when it's cold out. Which is how I got into the Habit.

Last edited:
And this is why its easier to throw habits ;)

I do hope the gummy Aero plastic has a better shelf life than the CE runs. But I still won't throw them when it's cold out. Which is how I got into the Habit.

It's true. They're a pretty rare mold but they can be had for reasonable money if you stumble across a thrower and a reasonable seller. I also have a pretty swirly star aero that is the longest, straightest flying plastic for that mold by far. I've only ever seen that one and it was sold for a reasonable price also because I intended to throw it (seller did not want it to be a tote queen). I honestly have no idea how someone would break the gummy champ plastic though, maybe in like -40 temps or something but it's super pliable.

If OP wants one he will have to keep a sharp eye out and stay ready to pounce!

I've got one I'd sell. Used, orange, no ink, about an 7-8/10. Send me a pm if you are still looking and want some pictures.

Champion aeri

I've got one I'd sell. Used, orange, no ink, about an 7-8/10. Send me a pm if you are still looking and want some pictures.

Hey is this champion aero still available? Just lost my favorite Champion aero putter in one of the local course lakes, went swimming for it and found 8 discs but not mine :( let me know!
Thanks, Patrick.

innova champion aero rancho 96

I have one in decent condition that I would be willing to part with. It's red with a Navy stamp. Pm me if interested.

I bought the Habit

it does not fly similarly to the Aero. It flies like an understable aviar. Honestly, the aero is probably more of a 4 speed. The habit is probably more of a 2 speed. the advertised 5 glide is probably accurate. I can throw my star aero 300 with no turn and very little fade. The habit definitely turns over, doesn't fade, and can only go 250 feet max.

Status
Not open for further replies.