• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Infinite Discs Czar

PMantle

* Ace Member *
Didn't see a mention. Now available in First Flight Swirly S Blend. Looks to be a Wraith. 11/5/-1/3. Not appearing on the approved list yet. Very few vids out yet.
Image00051f57ebb.jpg

The Czar brings is an overstable speed-11 driver that could be described as a slower-speed Emperor, providing more control for intermediate and advanced players!

The Czar is torque resistant and can be thrown with confidence. Think of it as a more overstable Wraith.

Doesn't look like the Anhyzer top from the picture

Maybe the BWR? or a Teerex variant?

Another Discmania "original"?

CD3 maybe?

I think you meant "Discmania" original =) aka...Innova...or maybe you had it right...or maybe "Discmania original" lol

I would jump on this but those colors seem like they just needed to use up bits and ends and they are gross.

Last edited:
Didn't see a mention. Now available in First Flight Swirly S Blend. Looks to be a Wraith. 11/5/-1/3. Not appearing on the approved list yet. Very few vids out yet.
Image00051f57ebb.jpg

If somebody shows up on my card throwing that disc I ain't helping them look and I'm starting a timer erry time it gets lost. Just sayin

If somebody shows up on my card throwing that disc I ain't helping them look and I'm starting a timer erry time it gets lost. Just sayin

As a Wraith thorwer I was interested in one of these. Saw the colors that were available and it was a hard pass for me.

I would also wager that this was a TeeRex seeing how Innova just produced some of them out of the blue.

Discraft should be on alert? :eek:

Might have to start pumping out some more god awful TI discs that fly like garbage and are all earth tone. Oh wait, that's all they do now anyway. Gross.

Discraft should be on alert? :eek:

Might have to start pumping out some more god awful TI discs that fly like garbage and are all earth tone. Oh wait, that's all they do now anyway. Gross.

Hey they still produce plenty of CryZtal Sparkle Flex get freaky ledgestone editions!

According to Kesler Martin's review on Infinite Discs, it's a more blunt-nosed Wraith. He also says it flies like a Wraith for most of its flight, but doesn't have a glidey fade, rather a dumpy fade (probably due to that blunt nose.) This makes sense to me, because from my experience, a blunted nose gives a disc a pretty aggressive low speed fade.

Anyone throwing these still? Just ordered an x-out I blend since Infinite has a big sale going on. Sounds like it's pretty much certain it's the Teerex mold?

Anyone throwing these still? Just ordered an x-out I blend since Infinite has a big sale going on. Sounds like it's pretty much certain it's the Teerex mold?

Local shop had a Teerex in the used bin the other day. Compared it to a Czar and they looked to be exactly the same.

Tried one out in the field and it gives me SL vibes...or chunky orc vibes...even some pd vibes...isnt making the bag.

Tried one out in the field and it gives me SL vibes...or chunky orc vibes...even some pd vibes...isnt making the bag.

I'm hoping it can fill the role of headwind driver without being super dumpy overstable. From what I've read of the reviews on infinite the I blend tends to be more under stable, but hopefully my slower arm speed counter that out :p