• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ink goes where?

Ink Goes Where?

• Anywhere on the back, big and sloppy so everyone can see it and no one else would want it.

Votes: 15 13.0%
  • Hidden on the inside rim. I don't want to mess up this plastic any more than I have to.

Votes: 88 76.5%
  • None at all. They never come back to me so why bother. Also, I plan to sell this thing next week.

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
I don't like inside the rim b/c my fingers wear it off and I'm too lazy to notice it when I reach for a disc.

I put it on the back, neat and discreet, near the rim and not obnoxious.

Inside rim, just looks nicer.

On a side note, I just started marking my discs last month (out of the 7+ years I've been playing). Two months ago it would have been no ink.

I am curious to see if I'll actually get any calls, though I have yet to lose a disc. My gut feeling is no MF way.

On the front with 4 inch tall letters and written in my best comic sans font. Tasteful.

I used to ink the inside rim because it looked neater than inking the bottom.

Then, I realized that everybody pays lips service to returning discs, but the reality is that if you lose a disc 9 times out of 10 (at least) you can kiss it goodbye. :thmbdown:

Now I don't even bother inking. :\

I am a in the rim type of guy, but in Vermont and New Hampshire you never get them back unless you are lucky enough to know the person that found it, and then I'm sure the only reason you get it back is because they play with you and are afraid that you will see it in their bag.

I always go nice and small on the inside of the rim. If they are going to return it they will. If not... oh well.

I'm surprised to see so many write on the inside of the rim. Granted, I don't play with a lot of different people, but at this year's Ace Race I was the only one I saw who wrote on the rim - and that's only because I had to write on it at all.

I'm not a fan of inking my discs unless I have to. If you lose a disc around here you'll never see it again unless one of your buddies is the one who found it.

I've progressed in order of the poll, but I think Im going to go back to in the rim since I've about got my bag nailed down.

no preference really

Besides the fact that champion plastic is pushing $16+ (in which case, I write 1st name, fone# discreetly on back) I would rather not write my name on anything that I throw into the forest as hard as I can.

Another note, why would you write your name but no #? I just found a pro shark, xlnt cond. with only first/last name, no number! I guess I'll learn to throw a shark.:)

Latest posts