• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Random guy, you don't have to buy a Mamba. You get one free! Even if you just use it to offset shipping, it has some value.

Dammit. I really need to pick up some factory seconds but I refuse to buy a mamba.
Just yesterday, I traded in 2 of my F2 freebies, both heavy weight bombers I may never be able to throw, and I got $5 for one and $7 for the other. Offset my $12 shipping ($6 each on two Friday orders). So I basically got to order 3 other F2s with free shipping, twice! Then last week's F2 freebie was a Champion Tern, and I asked for and got it 145-155g, and I am already bagging it. Throws nice - first Champion plastic I have been able to throw and like!

Just yesterday, I traded in 2 of my F2 freebies, both heavy weight bombers I may never be able to throw, and I got $5 for one and $7 for the other. Offset my $12 shipping ($6 each on two Friday orders). So I basically got to order 3 other F2s with free shipping, twice! Then last week's F2 freebie was a Champion Tern, and I asked for and got it 145-155g, and I am already bagging it. Throws nice - first Champion plastic I have been able to throw and like!

I really enjoy buying flipping discs in champ plastic because they tend to be a bit more on the stable side and beat in a lot slower

I always have a few Mamba's around. The champion ones have been pretty stable lately.

Got Hyzer Flip? At [11|6|-5|1], the Mamba is our easiest wide-rimmed driver to get to flip up and fly far. Mastered your 9-speeds & ready for more? More experienced but figuring out a roller? Add 3+ discs and enter 'turnitupto11' to try an F2 Star Mamba for FREE!!! Restrictions apply. Link below for details.
https://proshop.innova
I got my order yesterday, and went and threw them some today. I got 4 F2 discs, and all have "Happy Halloween", with Halloween pics, stamped on them. I like it - nice to get a little variety, since I got a ton of F2s that are just stamped F2. Pleasant surprise so far, the free Star Mamba actually flew decent flat, with some turn, and didn't require me to hyzer it to keep it from flipping over. Curious to see if that lasts or not. My other Mambas are all DX, and are very flippy - have to try to get the right amount of hyzer angle to get them to flip to flat and straight, and very sensitive to too much or too little hyzer angle. One of the DX was very forgiving at first, and became my favorite distance driver, then two hard tree hits in one day, and it became flippy and sensitive just like the others. That was a sad day!

Halo star or star? You'll find all kinds of different flights with a Mamba, but one way to get an idea of how it will fly is to lay them flat next to each other. Look up 'PLH' - parting line height - and comparing them will help you decide which new discs are the flippiest or most stable and not turn over much.

Halo star or star? You'll find all kinds of different flights with a Mamba, but one way to get an idea of how it will fly is to lay them flat next to each other. Look up 'PLH' - parting line height - and comparing them will help you decide which new discs are the flippiest or most stable and not turn over much.
Just Star - medium blue color.

ChrisinFL, this is one you'll want to bag if you don't already - good for shaping lines in the woods.

It's F2 Friday the 13th! One of our favorite giveaways is a disc anyone can use, the [5|5|0|0], straight-flying, easy-to-throw, Mako3! Add 3+ discs and enter 'makomyday' to get an F2 Champion Mako3 for FREE! Link for details. Luck not included.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Bill slightly off topic any eta on the new glow flavor of innova rumored to compete with mvp? Can I get a discount if I pre order 20 discs now?

Can't find it right now, but there is a thread about new items coming to Innova dealers. You can pre-order items like this IRCC.

ChrisinFL, this is one you'll want to bag if you don't already - good for shaping lines in the woods.

It's F2 Friday the 13th! One of our favorite giveaways is a disc anyone can use, the [5|5|0|0], straight-flying, easy-to-throw, Mako3! Add 3+ discs and enter 'makomyday' to get an F2 Champion Mako3 for FREE! Link for details. Luck not included.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/
I have a Mako or Mako3 - can't remember which… But, I still can't throw putters or mids with a power grip - an erratic mess - ground, sky, left, right. I keep improving, but not enough for that yet. I have most of the popular mids - Mako, Shark, Buzzz, Roc3, and more. So far I am terrible with all of them. I quit shopping for mids until such time as I am able to throw them, and then sort out how I like the ones I already have, and only then determine if I need any more. My approach game for now is strictly putters with a fan grip, which works for me up to about 150'. Then I go to fairway/control drivers and take a little off as needed.

I have a Mako or Mako3 - can't remember which… But, I still can't throw putters or mids with a power grip - an erratic mess - ground, sky, left, right. I keep improving, but not enough for that yet. I have most of the popular mids - Mako, Shark, Buzzz, Roc3, and more. So far I am terrible with all of them. I quit shopping for mids until such time as I am able to throw them, and then sort out how I like the ones I already have, and only then determine if I need any more. My approach game for now is strictly putters with a fan grip, which works for me up to about 150'. Then I go to fairway/control drivers and take a little off as needed.
I keep working on my form, and every time I improve some, I try the power grip on mids and putters again, however briefly, thinking I may eventually get good enough to make them fly correctly. But, as long as I suck with them, I see no point in frustrating myself to no end trying to use them - that will make me want to quit DG, but it won't improve my game.

I never power grip putters and only mids with a driver-like edge (Whippet) - doesn't work for me either, have no idea where it will go.

Where are you today, Other Bill? If you were gonna post it, I hate to steal your thunder, and 'let the cat out of the bag' early, but I figured earlier gives people more time to see it if they want to take advantage of F2 Friday!
https://twitter.com/InnovaProShop
It's no secret that this disc is useful for anyone's game, whether you're a newb or a World Champ. Add 3+ discs and enter 'letthecatoutofthebag' to try an F2 Champion Leopard3 for FREE!!! Link for details.https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Innova Factory Store

@InnovaProShop
·
1h

Since I already got what I wanted, I guess I'll share the love -

⚡️
F2 FLASH SALE
⚡️
We have select Destroyers, Wraiths, Teebirds, Thunderbirds, Bosses, Shrykes, Beasts, Roc3s, Gators, Mako3s and more for only $4 each! (plus tax if applicable) Get a head start on your holiday shopping or freshen up your bag 4 cheap!
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/flash-sale/

⚡️
F2 FLASH SALE
⚡️
We have select Destroyers, Wraiths, Teebirds, Thunderbirds, Bosses, Shrykes, Beasts, Roc3s, Gators, Mako3s and more for only $4 each! (plus tax if applicable) Get a head start on your holiday shopping or freshen up your bag 4 cheap!
and they are going quick. Checked out the Star Destroyers, moved over to the Star Wraiths, back to the Destroyers gone. Anybody thinking about a Star Shryke F2 I've had mine for about a year 167g flies fast down wind, good for lighter headwind.

⚡️
F2 FLASH SALE
⚡️
Aw, man…. How do you find out about these early? By the time I heard, they were down to just Gators and Caiman. Ugh! I would have loved some Shrykes if they had any 145-155g, and maybe a Wraith and a Beast. 😕