• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Clear Champion? My dyes on clear champ were very transparent. Same with clear Lucid. What's your method? I used the lotion bed.

I learned from Bennett back in the day and he always used Orcal 651 to cover and Idye poly in a warm water pan.

557307_258215487629439_1948676474_n.jpg

Pretty sure you can still find his dyeing steps stickied in the Dye section - look for user BennettUA

I learned from Bennett back in the day and he always used Orcal 651 to cover and Idye poly in a warm water pan.

557307_258215487629439_1948676474_n.jpg

Pretty sure you can still find his dyeing steps stickied in the Dye section - look for user BennettUA

Whoa dang! So cool! Mine was clear clear. Yours has some white/opaque that helps it pop.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0E23622C-637D-4D0D-9ED6-7264519456DD.jpg
    0E23622C-637D-4D0D-9ED6-7264519456DD.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Factory store had DX Rhynos for the first time several months. Good excuse to grab this jolly launcher

So I'm pretty sure this beefybird is a double stamped Brinster bird? Maybe those who know more about teebirds can confirm/deny

6e6d3f40f755f53debe57c7e0290681c.jpg

Good one today!

GStar plastic makes the world's most popular distance driver even easier to throw, with exceptional grip in all conditions. Add 3+ discs and enter 'ezdistance' at checkout to try an F2 GStar Destroyer for FREE.

So I noticed innovas been doing "flash sales" of F2s and doesn't seem to be a Friday freebie code up yet. Is F2 fridays going away or are they just waiting until after holiday shopping sprees are done?

They don't usually post until later in the morning. Not everybody is on EST.

Today's F2Friday promo is the F2 Star Shryke! This fast, glidey bomber has been described as a beat-in Destroyer, tons of distance but with less fade. Add 3+ discs and enter 'masher' in the coupon code box to get one FREE. Check link 4 details.

Holy hell, Friday's order just arrived 3 days earlier than usual! The champ beast is domey AF which is great for my weak-sauce BH and I got a gorgeous white invictus to dye for $12.

Looked like too good of an opportunity to pass up for me. Still trying to nail down my mid line-up so ordered 3 dx rocs and hopefully the Champ Roc3 can bookend them with my Comet

Good one today...I usually bag this one but I also keep losing them

Looking to throw farther off the tee? The Mamba is our easiest to use high-speed driver, perfect for long turnovers, hyzer-flips, or power rollers. Add 3+ discs and enter 'quickstrike' in the coupon box to try an F2 Champion Mamba for FREE!

I went for the Champ Teebird last week. The other misprints I ordered (Star Teebird, KC Pro Roc, and Halo Tern) all look impeccable, but the Champ Tb freebie does have some flakes of something in the rim. It will be a good thrower and water disc.