• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova GStar Krait Paul McBeth Signature

I loved Kraits when they first came out. I just kind of got away from throwing them. I might have to get my old Champ Kraits out and see if I click with them.

I dunno though. This GStar is cool but Im still on the fence on if I like it for drivers.

Interesting never thrown one numbers to close to wraith so never picked one up, but guess he champ likes it.

I had a Champ Krait too for a while till I lost it. Very straight flight for speed 11.

The stamp design looks really good. +1 for Innova!

The Krait really is a sweet disc.

I would have thought he'd go champ, though.

Having seen how McBeast uses those things in a couple of vids (Copenhagen Open is one of the most memorable shots), this is no surprise.

for everyone saying its a sweet disc...ive never heard anyone talk about it before. i think its one of the passed over discs cuz the wraith is so popular.

also i couldnt find any of the new gstar on the innova pro shop website

I dunno though. This GStar is cool but Im still on the fence on if I like it for drivers.

This is how I feel about it too. It is a lot like the FLX plastic that Discraft makes, and I really prefer that in mids and putters, and possibly a fairway driver, but not really into a floppy distance driver. I just don't feel that they're going to be big sellers...

I dont see anything saying gstar krait with mcbeths sig....

This is how I feel about it too. It is a lot like the FLX plastic that Discraft makes, and I really prefer that in mids and putters, and possibly a fairway driver, but not really into a floppy distance driver. I just don't feel that they're going to be big sellers...

CryZtal FLX would be a more apt comparison.

I thought for sure they would make Mcpro aviars in regular production before they gave him another sig disc.

If I remember right the Krait wasn't in his last two in the bag videos. Kind of weird.

If I remember right the Krait wasn't in his last two in the bag videos. Kind of weird.

Both of which were filmed during windy tournaments. Mcbeth uses the Krait alot, i think it's the red champion distance driver you see him throwing from time to time.

Paul McBeth-

The Krait is an extremely underrated disc with great speed and glide. It can be thrown for distance, and is also good for shorter, more controlled shots. The Krait has a nice stable flight, ideal for both open and wooded courses.

Latest posts