• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Whale

lol. sad but true. Actually my nova alone kills all MVP. No doubt.

Lol this is so true it's not even funny. Innova puts out an overmold like it's no problem and outsells MVP within a year lol

So the Theory thread gets trolled and GyBronies lose their minds, but it's ok in an Innova thread?

#seemslegit

Lol this is so true it's not even funny. Innova puts out an overmold like it's no problem and outsells MVP within a year lol

seriously, it's not funny, it's just real.
As much as I liked the anode, that plastic failed in the end. Not great for putting. Sure, it can work, but why would I use that over a Nova? Not only is it better in flight, but the plastic sticks way better for putts and approaches.

As for the MVP mids and fairway drivers, meh.

So the Theory thread gets trolled and GyBronies lose their minds, but it's ok in an Innova thread?

#seemslegit

no... thanks to continued lame ass posts when people like myself just tried to move on, the entire thread was deleted.

This was a lost cause from the OP get real.

any links or anything confirming this yet?

Welcome to the thread
picture.php

I heard they're going to make a run with a pronounced nipple on top and call it the Narwhal :|

Whale is a lot less ludicrous than many other disc names, even within the Innova universe, IMO.