• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Interview with Holly Finley(International Model Turning Disc Golfer)

Chainchaser

Double Eagle Member
When: July 12th
Time: 9:30 PM EST
Where: Disc Golf Talk Radio Live

Well I thought that since this was a big subject here, that I would get her on the show and find out what she is all about. As some know I was able to play a round with her at idlewild and I think she is a fascinating story that needs to be heard.

Any SERIOUS questions you would like to ask her please post them here. :thmbup:;)

When: July 12th
Time: 9:30 PM EST
Where: Disc Golf Talk Radio Live

Well I thought that since this was a big subject here, that I would get her on the show and find out what she is all about. As some know I was able to play a round with her at idlewild and I think she is a fascinating story that needs to be heard.

Any SERIOUS questions you would like to ask her please post them here. :thmbup:;)

Do you expect TonyApe to take you serious in a matching bag, skirt and shoes?

Hot girls get to much attention. How many ugly Disc Golf girls are out there better then her who have gotten 0 attention ever?

I'm glad this interview is happening, it'd be cool to finally be able to have an opinion of her based on more than her looks and her few posts here.

Ask her how many discs she's had and which disc is her favorite.

Make sure not to misspeak when you ask that. :p

She is now sponsored by Innova. Should probably ask her about them and her other sponsors.

Can you ask her if she prefers playing with guys over the ladies? My wife always says she prefers playing with other women only in small doses. They seem to be way more competetive.

Now that she has some sponsorships is she planning on being a touring pro?

Does she have any ideas about how to bring more women to disc golf? And is she doing anything to follow up on those ideas? Clinics, helping run women only tourneys etc...

Does she have any ideas about how to bring more women to disc golf? And is she doing anything to follow up on those ideas? Clinics, helping run women only tourneys etc...

Great question!!

It would be interesting to get her thoughts on the amount of attention she's getting.

Hot girls get to much attention. How many ugly Disc Golf girls are out there better then her who have gotten 0 attention ever?

so....why don't you go interview them, (make sure you let them know it's cause they're the ugly girl and you felt sorry for them), and then you can broadcast it?

She's getting attention for a variety of reasons like her career before disc golf, her short rise to dominance in that division, becoming sponsored so fast, etc. Some people can keep it in their pants, broseph. I'm not one of them but I have heard they do exist.

What are her plans once her modelling days are over? Would she ever want her own private course?

Ask her if guys on the net talking about her creeps her out. Bazinga

Ask her if guys on the net talking about her creeps her out. Bazinga

This should probably be the very first question...and is possibly an example of why more women do not want to play disc golf.

Latest posts