• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing new players to Disc Golf footage

The Utah Open from 2017, Ricky nails it down with an ace on 18 while holding a 1 stroke lead.

A few of you are recommending that I share footage from a local course, but as I mentioined, not much to be found for tournaments in BC Canada.
Thanks guys, got a lot of great suggestions here. I like the idea of Skins and Champs Vs. Chumps!

A few of you are recommending that I share footage from a local course, but as I mentioined, not much to be found for tournaments in BC Canada.
Thanks guys, got a lot of great suggestions here. I like the idea of Skins and Champs Vs. Chumps!

If you want something that's at least in Canada, the 2019 Canadian Nationals were pretty darn good and the footage from CCDG was excellent. Those courses in Prince Edward Island really show off how absolutely stunning disc golf and DG courses can be. Plus, IIRC, there is one of the epic single hole meltdowns of all time involving a very tough drop zone on a true peninsula green.

If you want something that's at least in Canada, the 2019 Canadian Nationals were pretty darn good and the footage from CCDG was excellent. Those courses in Prince Edward Island really show off how absolutely stunning disc golf and DG courses can be. Plus, IIRC, there is one of the epic single hole meltdowns of all time involving a very tough drop zone on a true peninsula green.

And there was a Champs vs. Chumps filmed there :thmbup:

2014 USDGC lead card final round and refer him to the 17th hole and John E exploding. After he watches a few rounds of great golf he can see what agony looks like which is a far larger part of a rec player's reality than 600 ft drives and hitting putts deep in C2 like they are tap-ins.