• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is there a Disc Golf day?

disc golf is a lot cooler than sports that restrict themselves to one or two days like some sports (bowling, football, golf, cricket, etc.)

lol this thread got cleaned out.

I play disc golf everyday as long as its not pouring rain or below 0*F outside.

Worlds Biggest has been around since the very early days; and is celebrated nationwide; but on different days....as noted; usually around mother's day. Formats entirely up to local tds; I've played some very interesting formats. For instance; one that I played in; allowed you to play as many rounds as you were interested in during a day; and use your best three round scores in regards to awards. It was a out of town event for me. Myself and three buds, from my area went, and three of us four took the top three spots. :) Awards were also given for most holes played during the day. Great format....

I get at least one round in on April 20th,it's my Birthday. Yes,my last name is Boals.

lol this thread got cleaned out.

I play disc golf everyday as long as its not pouring rain or below 0*F outside.

Woops, guess I was wrong! Sorry if I crossed some imaginary line. My post must have been severe enough to have it removed, but not so bad that I didn't get a warning or an infraction.

The worst part about the censorship is, we don't even know what imaginary line we crossed. So how do we not cross it again? OR do we cross it, and then have to suffer consequences?

Disc Golf Day should be on the Summer Solstice. It's in the Summer which means most people are not in school and since it is the longest day of the year pretty much any work shift still is able to make it out in the daylight to play. For over 10 years I have always taken this day as a vacation day and recently this means getting in 4 rounds or so of Discin' with plenty of time to spare.

Current weather conditions here.

Temperature: 14°F
Wind Chill: -2°
Wind: From NNW at 17mph gusting to 23mph
Ground: About 3" of snow

Well, disc golf day is definitely not today, that's for sure.

Current weather conditions here.

Temperature: 14°F
Wind Chill: -2°
Wind: From NNW at 17mph gusting to 23mph
Ground: About 3" of snow

Well, disc golf day is definitely not today, that's for sure.

currents here :

Tempperature : 80

Wind: SW at 19 mph, gusting to 31

Sunny!

everyday is disc day. speaking of which, bout to walk out the door into disc nirvana as we speak! :p