• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this a stolen basket?

I love the 2 pages of speculation here but has anyone acted? In the MPLS area we go hard to catch these fools and are very often successful when one of them is trying to re-sell. This should be seriously addressed at a local level, if it has not been-- MI DGer's get off this forum and take action!

I emailed the last above link regarding a purchase of the basket and received this response: I should be free tomorrow. I purchased two from a guy who had extras after deciding to decrease the holes on his private course design. I am keeping one for myself for when I get a house.Cheers Brian
brian.c.lucier @ gmail . com

^If he has that many baskets for sale with the plastic still on the chains, then maybe the explanation above is legit, and they're not stolen???
DSCJNKY

^If he has that many baskets for sale with the plastic still on the chains, then maybe the explanation above is legit, and they're not stolen???
DSCJNKY
:thmbup:

Seems like it to me-- but also a new add/seller and the other add does seem odd with much cheaper list price and off language but 2 pages of BS and I had to post the comment, was not assuming they were/are stolen just making a point how easy it is to ACT. The Brian guy seems legit IMO but lets just keep speculating its more fun. . .

Ann Arbor is not close enough to 6 mile in Detroit to be worth the gas money to go steal baskets. At the price he's selling them, he would have to steal more than one at a time to make it work.

That course is near 6 mile road. 6 mile road is not the best area.

you make a very great point except it makes no sense. lots of people would drive from ann arbor to detroit for way less than the cost of half a basket. i dont think its the way youre always wrong thats so aggravating. i think its how unjustifiably authoritative you present yourself to be. who knows?

fwiw i stopped at your post. this threads going nowhere so im going someplace else. to contribute if anyones still looking for clues this wasnt stolen from saline rec. saline recs had discatchers for ages but no one would dare deface such a national treasure.

you make a very great point except it makes no sense. lots of people would drive from ann arbor to detroit for way less than the cost of half a basket. i dont think its the way youre always wrong thats so aggravating. i think its how unjustifiably authoritative you present yourself to be. who knows?

fwiw i stopped at your post. this threads going nowhere so im going someplace else. to contribute if anyones still looking for clues this wasnt stolen from saline rec. saline recs had discatchers for ages but no one would dare deface such a national treasure.

lol, awesome.

Ann Arbor is not close enough to 6 mile in Detroit to be worth the gas money to go steal baskets. At the price he's selling them, he would have to steal more than one at a time to make it work.

That course is near 6 mile road. 6 mile road is not the best area.

Did you know that less than a half mile from hole 3 at case Benton are homes valued in the seven figure range with six mile addresses? And that where six mile rd starts to run down it is called mcnicholls?

Latest posts