• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jack Brooks and possibly Lake Jackson...

jlow54

I live in Lake Jackson and I have been hearing rumors that Dunbar Park on 2004 is going to get an 18. Has anyone else heard of this in the DG community or is this just small talk. Also, we drive to Hitchcock to play Jack Brooks quite often and have been noticing a plethora of baskets going up in other parts of the park. Are they building another 9? 18? And if so have any maps been posted anywhere cause i would for sure love to make Jack Brooks a full day...

I live in Lake Jackson and I have been hearing rumors that Dunbar Park on 2004 is going to get an 18. Has anyone else heard of this in the DG community or is this just small talk. Also, we drive to Hitchcock to play Jack Brooks quite often and have been noticing a plethora of baskets going up in other parts of the park. Are they building another 9? 18? And if so have any maps been posted anywhere cause i would for sure love to make Jack Brooks a full day...

Don't know about Lake Jackson, but a new 18 is being built there in Hitchcock. They are trying to get it done for World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend the first weekend in May.

Latest posts