• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KC Pro Roc

If you're new to the sport and want something close to the Unicorn roc (beat in kc) out of the box, what should I order? I recently got myself a G* Vroc that is domey and I bet none of you would throw even though I love it's flight.
I also have a MF Roc3 that I bet will cover for the more overstable shots... :p

If you're new to the sport and want something close to the Unicorn roc (beat in kc) out of the box, what should I order?

I threw a Millenium QMS that did nothing but go perfectly straight.. held anhyzers and hyzers perfectly too. Might not be quite as glidy as a "unicorn Roc" but should do the trick.

I threw a Millenium QMS that did nothing but go perfectly straight.. held anhyzers and hyzers perfectly too. Might not be quite as glidy as a "unicorn Roc" but should do the trick.

Thank you!

Which of the 15 rocs would people say is closest out of the box? Star Ontario? Flat Top KC Pro Rancho Roc? :D

Maybe: "San Marino Roc is slightly more understable than the regular Roc."

If you're new to the sport and want something close to the Unicorn roc (beat in kc) out of the box, what should I order? I recently got myself a G* Vroc that is domey and I bet none of you would throw even though I love it's flight.
I also have a MF Roc3 that I bet will cover for the more overstable shots... :p

Comets. Do yourself a favor and get two.... one z plastic (like champion), and one x plastic (like pro but feels like star).

A Comet is a good suggestion. QMS is also a really good option.

A DX San Marino Roc, if you can find one, is also a good option (try the Panda site).

But the best way to see if you like Rocs is to get a DX Roc and throw it while it seasons. It'll tell you if you like the flights you can get out of a Roc.

So, I've been playing with some KC Rocs for a couple of weeks now. They are absolutely great! I have never liked a mid as much as these. Predictably straight with dependable fade, and glidey.

I tried to beat one in to be a straight flier (because I have no patience), so I threw it at a tree. Must have thrown it at that tree 50+ times, and it flies EXACTLY the same as my brand new one. No exaggeration. Anyone questioning the durability of KC Pro, don't. It is closer to premium plastic than it is to baseline!

Latest posts