• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keeley Park, Greensboro, NC

King Griplock

Par Member
Well, technically in McLeansville. Anyway, I saw where an 18-holer is planned at this park. Has anyone heard when this is supposed to be completed? Also, is there any truth to the rumor that Bryan Park (Browns Summit) is getting one?

this sounds encouraging

I have always wondered why the G'boro area does not have any more courses than it does. I have wanted to make a day trip to the area to play but with Barber Park being the only course there was not much reason. When it opens I'm thinking road trip. Two new courses in the area would really be great. encouraging news indeed

i really hope they build a course there. i need more than the 18 at barber.

You and me both pal. I usually disc there between classes on Tuesdays, around 2 ish. I've only played there 4-5 times and it's already getting old.:rolleyes:

Didn't see any updates on Keeley Park in NE Greensboro, NC, so I figured I would pass this info along. Sorry if it is already posted elsewhere. Looks like Phase I is scheduled to be completed in Summer 2011. Not sure if the DGC is Phase I or II.

Keeley Park Update

Here is the Master PLan for the park. If you Zoom in on the pdf, you can see the faint yellow Hole layout with numbering.

Keeley Park Master Plan

I don't know of any plans to build a new course at Bryan Park. But, I do know that there used to be one there YEARS ago. My dad used to play there back when he was in high school, circa 1983.

Latest posts