• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kentucky Course Suggestions?

if you are ever in the far western part give the course at Stuart Nelson park in Paducah a try. It's not my home course, but I grew up there. It's pretty challenging IMO. Just played it yesterday. The local club there ( or city?) are making some nice improvements. New benches, bag hangers and well maintained.

The Goat Path is 25 miles north of Holler and is rated 10th in the state. If you play Wednesday I will be happy to show you my little piece of the disc golf dream.

If your in the Radcliff/E-town area definitely check out the courses around that area.

I think they are all a blast, Freeman Lake, Radcliff City Park, Muldraugh (which gets a bad rap but its one of my favorites and completely kept up to date by volunteers). Otter Creek is always fun, and is in the top 10 oldest (might be older) in the country. I know it's for sure KY's oldest course.

If you want to drive though Idlewild is the answer.

Latest posts