• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kids Backpack

I got my kids a couple of Latitude 64 Slim Bags and they are really good. However, they would prefer a backpack so it's easier to carry. Are there smaller more kid friendly or kid specific backpacks out there?

That last one I mention above in link is a modifed version of an old Sailent Model before the brand went Out Of Business.

Oh stay away from the Sniper From Dynamic Discs. The straps for that bag are not that durable.

quads clinched up and a smaller bag seem to overall fit small people best. DG backpacks tend to be awkward sub 5 feet or so. Lots of options in the small quad capable bag category.

..,, Also, Kids generally don't carry five extra beers, 6 mildly different destroyers and a backup hoodie. ..,, generally

Last edited:
They both have about 8 discs, but they also have 36oz water bottles. The backpack isn't for carrying lots of discs it's about making it easier for the kids to carry and move around with. That's why I'm asking about a small backpack for kids and not a full size adult backpack.

Was hoping to get some feedback from people with kids that are using backpacks to see what they are using and how the kids like them.

Well I am small 5" 2" and 109 pounds on a heavy day though an adult. If the Dynamic Disc Trooper is more a school backpack size then yes I might get that if I did not have something already. I would think about using the Trooper as the bag is small enough for kids to Use. Also if kid is using a 32 oz bottle and only one, the Trooper is good and can hold up to almost 60 oz bottle on the one side. Kid can store his discs in the bottom part and the top putter pocket can be storage. If I did not get the Trooper I would get the One I mad a link for. I mentioned the linked one as it is same dimension almost As a Salient model on Amazon that had a Kids Parents say their kid likes before they sold out of the disc. Only The linked model has better design for bottle holders, not small ones inside the storage part like the Salient model.

Was hoping to get some feedback from people with kids that are using backpacks to see what they are using and how the kids like them.

My 8 y/o son is currently using an Upper Park Shift. His previous bag was a Prodigy BP-3. Both work well for him, the Prodigy is a budget bag but good for the price. The Shift is working well for him. Both fit him just fine and he's a smaller kid for his age.

He also has a friend who is the same size who uses (I think) a Grip C-Series and that's a nice bag too and fits him well.

The larger full size backpacks (like my Rebel) are too big for them.

The Lat 64 easy go seems like it would be a good choice but they're definitely not cheap.

Infinite has a RDG Focus knock off. Has a water bottle holder that holder a 32oz Gatorade sized bottle, but can also be purchased with a 2L internal bladder and mouthpiece ala Camelbak.

It's only $29.99, is fairly small, and looks cool for the kiddos.

Check it

So that Infinite bag that Reniger is referring too is what my 6 year old uses and it works great. Its actually a little long for him but he just doesn't buckle the lower belt and works just fine. Its small and comfortable holds 4-8 discs, his water bottle and snacks it works great for him.

IMG_3683.jpg

Infinite has a RDG Focus knock off. Has a water bottle holder that holder a 32oz Gatorade sized bottle, but can also be purchased with a 2L internal bladder and mouthpiece ala Camelbak.

It's only $29.99, is fairly small, and looks cool for the kiddos.

Check it

OOOH...I like that, it's going on the short list. Thanks!

My 8 y/o son is currently using an Upper Park Shift. His previous bag was a Prodigy BP-3. Both work well for him, the Prodigy is a budget bag but good for the price. The Shift is working well for him. Both fit him just fine and he's a smaller kid for his age.

He also has a friend who is the same size who uses (I think) a Grip C-Series and that's a nice bag too and fits him well.

The larger full size backpacks (like my Rebel) are too big for them.

So the BP-3 made the short list too and I think we settled on that one.

Thanks Everyone for your help and input.

Latest posts