• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KingofKings696 ITB 2016

KingofKings696

Bogey Member
Been playing for about 2 years took most of this year off due to a torn meniscus.
Forehand dominant player slowly working on improving backhand.
Before my injury I was able to carry out to around 400ft currently during the winter Im around 300 to 350 on a good day trying to get my form back.

For drivers I have:

Quantum sparkle Quasar
consistent disc in any wind stable but not a meathook.

Proline Torrent "the dinner plate"
This disc only knows how to go right for me I can throw this on a very low sharp anhyzer and know it will hyzer out and it will skip and skip and skip great disc for getting out of trouble. Also great for thumbers.

Pinnacle Cannon
Still fairly new trying to break it in a little more currently this disc wants to turn but seems to lack the wear to get it to fully commit to the turn.

ESP Nuke
Very beat gives nice long S curves and my main roller.

Nate Doss ESP Surge
My main 1 is well beat flies straight and finishes on a good hyzer consistently. Have 3 more of varying weights and wear to adjust flight as needed.

Neutron Motion
My preferred disc for short forehand spike hyzers and shots I need to push out flat for a little ways and finish strong.

Neutron Photon
Stable straight and finish right every time this disc never surprises me.

Proton Tesla
Similar to the photon but a little softer finish and not quite as long for me

Neutron Volt
Baseline disc it is my do anything disc if I ever doubt myself on a shot within the distance I can use this disc I reach for this I know if I throw a bad shot with this disc it is completely a form issue. Currently on my 3rd Volt.

Neutron Wrath
Longer volt probably could get this out of bag as it overlaps my volt a little

Proton Wave
Prefer this for turnover shots I need to land softy or to fight out at the end.

Neutron Orbital
Primarily used as a disc I can throw on high spike anhyzers to mimic a BH spike Hyzer.

1776 Inspire
Touch anhyzer shots for under 275 it just holds the anhyzer all the way and usually flattens out as it hits the ground nice and gently.

3 3x champ roc3's
All 3 are a matching set mainly use to practice my BH also great for FH finesse shots.

ESP Zone
this basically covers anything from 275ft to 50ft beat to the point its a straight flyer with enough stability to take a full flick and not turn over.

Electron Ions
At any given time I have 2 of these for putting and 1 for approaches.

Im looking for advice on gaps anyone might see. Also my personal gripe with my bag is I am looking for something that has the stability of my quasar especially in the wind but pushes out a bit further before hooking up. The cannon basically fits that bill at its current wear except it gets squirrely in the wind where my quasar doesn't change flight in wind at all.

12 driver molds is a lot.

The standard advice would be 1-3 fairway molds (with multiple of each mold) and 1-3 distance molds (with multiple of each mold).

I do agree I do have quite a few molds in drivers but really am not sure on how I could condense that down especially as a FH player without feeling like I don't have a disc for some shots. Yes I can force a disc to fill the slot but I feel that is less consistent than having a disc that will fly like I want without having to force it.

Latest posts