• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KJ Nybo Swirl Star Teebird

rumor from the grapevine saying a KJ is a Brinster in star plastic. opinnions? compare/contrast? thanks....

Sexton had one in his bag this weekend and was throwing some nice hyzer lines with it. Definitely OS to my eye.

rumor from the grapevine saying a KJ is a Brinster in star plastic. opinnions? compare/contrast? thanks....

Unless the Brinster was actually a different mold than regular Teebirds, then this doesn't make any sense. I don't know so maybe it is. But it seems more likely just a process of letting the disc cool differently or something to that extent. Or the plastic blend just molds up slightly differently.

Not mine

Slightly seasoned star. Nowhere near a first run brinster.

Wish i had more dough two order two more. So I could have some to throw. The two I bought even though field tested will likely be in the collector box.

Yes, the are very stable wind fighting tbirds. The most stable I've thrown.

Field test those some more. I'm really surprised to hear that. I have four and I've had two different ones in the bag rotation.

Mine are just not that OS. Maybe I got the weird ones though.

Bought two of these. They flew just like regular Teebirds to me. Still have one if anyone is interested.

Mine too.

Are people not used to normal star teebirds or are there batches of freak nybos out there?

I had the same experience, and was very surprised when people started talking about how OS they were. I was actually quite disappointed at how NOT overstable they were. Out of the box it was like a seasoned Teebird for me.

I had the same experience, and was very surprised when people started talking about how OS they were. I was actually quite disappointed at how NOT overstable they were. Out of the box it was like a seasoned Teebird for me.

I think this may be due to the fact that the standard teebirds have been getting more OS over time. I grabbed a star teebird recently and was surprised at how OS it was.

I think people are comparing the nybo teebird to the idea of a teebird. The whole "straight for a long way with a little bit of fade" type vibe. So in the sense of that, the Nybo has a bit more of an OS flavor.

However, if you compare it to brand new star teebirds, it's about the same. Quite honestly, I feel like out of the box the G* Teebird fits the highly vaunted description of a teebird more than the star teebird does

I think this may be due to the fact that the standard teebirds have been getting more OS over time. I grabbed a star teebird recently and was surprised at how OS it was.

I think people are comparing the nybo teebird to the idea of a teebird. The whole "straight for a long way with a little bit of fade" type vibe. So in the sense of that, the Nybo has a bit more of an OS flavor.

However, if you compare it to brand new star teebirds, it's about the same. Quite honestly, I feel like out of the box the G* Teebird fits the highly vaunted description of a teebird more than the star teebird does

I guess. I was hoping for a less stiff version of an AJ tour Teeb.

My AJs are stiffer but not by that much. They nybos seems to have a bit more dome. I wish they were softer. I'm kinda done with rock hard discs. That's why the brinsters are on the shelf.

Latest posts