• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lake Casitas for the day!!!

Since your East LA credentials are, through your own admission, specifically related to taquerias you obviously do not have the credentials to speak on Corrales which you admit is not a taqueria. This only underlines my stated point that Corrales and Taqueria Cuernavaca are providing distinctly different cuisines and are therefore incomparable in regards to anything outside of your own admittedly unqualified opinion. Perhaps next we can debate what kind of scotch is the best beer?
I have listed my familiarity with one style of Mexican dining and you quickly jumped to the conclusion that it was the limit of my knowledge base. Would it help if I provided a comprehensive list of my skill sets before you pass damning judgment?

Me: I know a little something about making pancakes.
You: Then you, obviously, don't know how to drive a car.

Unrelated: Are you going to attack South Korea or what? I keep stumbling across reruns of M*A*S*H and was wondering if this war will be as whimsical as the last one.

I have listed my familiarity with one style of Mexican dining and you quickly jumped to the conclusion that it was the limit of my knowledge base. Would it help if I provided a comprehensive list of my skill sets before you pass damning judgment?

Me: I know a little something about making pancakes.
You: Then you, obviously, don't know how to drive a car.

Unrelated: Are you going to attack South Korea or what? I keep stumbling across reruns of M*A*S*H and was wondering if this war will be as whimsical as the last one.

I made no such assumption sir. I have no doubt that you are familiar with a wide range of culinary disciplines. There would have been no issue if said comparison had been made betwixt comparable variations of Mexican food. For example if you had said that you prefer Johnny's to Corrales, while I may beg to differ, there would be no doubt that the comparison is valid since both resturants offer a TexMex style of food as opposed to the more traditional and authentic Mexican cuisine of Taqueria Cuernavaca.

Me: O hai there I'm from DPRK!!
You: Sweet!! I love Chinese food can you make me some sushi?!?!

Unrelated: Probably not anytime soon. We used our last explosive warhead to blow up that SK boat.

Where does Taco Bell fit into all of this? They now offer Doritos in their $2 Meal Deals. At what point can we cease to call their food "Mexican"?

You: I think I know more about food than the chubby guy.
Me: Nom nom nom.

Unrelated: Why didn't you play at the World Cup? That match against Portugal was just embarrassing.

Where does Taco Bell fit into all of this? They now offer Doritos in their $2 Meal Deals. At what point can we cease to call their food "Mexican"?

You: I think I know more about food than the chubby guy.
Me: Nom nom nom.

Unrelated: Why didn't you play at the World Cup? That match against Portugal was just embarrassing.

How about now?

You: Nom nom nom.
Me: I wonder if he's thinking about food?

Unrelated: I was busy finishing up my nuclear fusion reactor. As far as Portugal goes we can't be the best at everything. Wait a minute yes we can. That team was a CIA plant. Real North Korean team was busy fighting capatialist pigs in the Zulu Nation.

NorthKoreanPropaganda1.jpg