• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lake Casitas for the day!!!

alas, no ace love.:(

we finished the last round on hole 9 and the wind was KICKIN! everyone was aiming around 45* right of target and were STILL getting pushed left!!! it was pretty mild for the most part though.

hope you can make it out next time.:)

and btw pics are up.:)

Sorry I missed it. If it helps I was helping the community by removing weeds from an Oxnard middle school for 8 hours.

I live to give. :)

No Aces, but there were a few basket Hits. I especially enjoyed when Backswing_aplenty hit the top of the basket with a thumber on # 17 the second time through. I was thinking about my shot on 16 the second time through. Missed the basket by about 5 feet and ended up about 35 feet past it. Just a perfect anhyzer that cleared the tree by about 8 feet.

i got an epic hole...in my armpit. just pulled a tick out of there. :mad:

damn freeloaders.

Nice pics!!! I'm going to have to try to make a So-Cal trip one of these days, and I hope when I do I could get a group of my So-Cal DGCR Friends to put together something like this for us all to play together. :thmbup:

p.s. Nice cowboy hat apoth, I didn't suspect that as your style, but I recognize.

Next time you guys do this, you must hop off 101 at California St. in Ventura, head over to Corrales, and pick up breakfast burritos. They're like a Class-A Good Times Amplifier.

Dammit. I just drooled on myself.

we went to the habit on the way home for burgers and they was damn fine. all sorts of good eats up that way.:thmbup:

Next time you guys do this, you must hop off 101 at California St. in Ventura, head over to Corrales, and pick up breakfast burritos. They're like a Class-A Good Times Amplifier.

Dammit. I just drooled on myself.
No no no!

Taqueria Cuernavaca on the Avenue mops the floor with Corrales

Corrales is not a taqueria, your talking Bosses and Wizards

I never once called Corrales a taqueria. You questioned my credentials and I provided them.

Corrales is barely Mexican food.

*edit*

Corrales is barely food.

Last edited:
I never once called Corrales a taqueria. You questioned my credentials and I provided them.

Corrales is barely Mexican food.

*edit*

Corrales is barely food.

Since your East LA credentials are, through your own admission, specifically related to taquerias you obviously do not have the credentials to speak on Corrales which you admit is not a taqueria. This only underlines my stated point that Corrales and Taqueria Cuernavaca are providing distinctly different cuisines and are therefore incomparable in regards to anything outside of your own admittedly unqualified opinion. Perhaps next we can debate what kind of scotch is the best beer?

Latest posts