• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Land for sale in Medina, Great for Disc Golf!

Billy K2

Par Member
Hey everyone! I found some land for sale in Medina, Ohio. It seems like it would be a nice piece of land for a new disc golf course! Let me get this out of the way, the lot costs $390,000. Now most of you are about to click away, but for those of you with the money, keep on reading :p This is a 39 acre lot with a lot of trees, but some open areas. It is a beautiful property and would be awesome for disc golf! If you are interested, click the link: http://www.howardhanna.com/property...ame=NorthernOH&VAR_AgentCode=&VAR_OfficeCode=

Also, if you would like me to find some less expensive properties in Ohio, let me know and I can try. Thanks!:thmbup:

Nice find! Near the expressway and doesn't look too bad from the pics.

Just curious, is there any water or elevation?

I don't have that kind of loot but maybe someone here does.

Nice find! Near the expressway and doesn't look too bad from the pics.

Just curious, is there any water or elevation?

I don't have that kind of loot but maybe someone here does.

Or maybe everyone on here together does...

The DGCR Disc Golf course. Made by DGCR, for DGCR.

I am in the process of buying 270 acres of awesome land with giant granite boulders etc, with a small house and shed for $290,000. Disc golf course on the way!

Ohio: The only place that elicits nothing but pity in the heart of anyone who has ever been outside of Ohio and hears that you are living in Ohio.

Or it gets shut down by the City or County or whatever for not having the right zoning to be a DG course. :-\

$10k/acre for non-prime farmland? How about no.

Tennessee is where I always thought a disc golf destination/resort should be built. Dirt cheap with little agricultural/residential uses. Great elevation as well.

Example:
http://www.landwatch.com/Marion-County-Tennessee-Land-for-sale/pid/204725530

I like your train of thought....

I would like to think that here in the Lake Superior Basin we have the best terrain on Earth.

I just know that the best place to play disc golf in the world is going to have a waterfall at the end so you can just grab a beer and jump in the river.

Beautiful!

Last edited:
I am in the process of buying 270 acres of awesome land with giant granite boulders etc, with a small house and shed for $290,000. Disc golf course on the way!

Nice, living the dream. I hope it works out for you! :thmbup:

As opposed to meeecheegan? :sick:

C'mon, you guys already have the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cedar Point, etc. Give another state a chance at the DGCR Disc Golf Course :p

Latest posts