• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club Challenge

1 Nikko Locastro 11534 1037 52 55 1:30 PM -17 107
1 Will Schusterick 29064 1044 51 56 1:30 PM -17 107
3 David Feldberg 12626 1040 55 55 1:30 PM -14 110
3 Jared Roan 49210 1015 55 55 1:30 PM -14 110
5 Cale Leiviska 24341 1037 53 58 1:30 PM -13 111

Absolutely thrilled to see my buddy Jared in the mix.

DF is doing very good sitting at 3rd place with brand new bag from scratch! He seems to pick up Lat64 discs pretty quickly...

And their 10x aviars... and wizards.

Cameron dropped his 10x in favor of wizards. He says the new Prodigy putter will be wizard like. I'm thinking Nikko will be smiling all the way to the bank.

They're all pros, they'll figure them out no matter what plastic you put in their hands. I still want a Dave/Lat 64 eagle.

I believe Jared signed with Innova earlier this year.

He did but I don't think they have listed him on their site yet. He also carried a FADE, Phenix Disc shop, and Up In the Air sponsorship at different times and may still currently. I would expect to see a lot more of him on the leader board and online this year.

I am not normally a fan of DF, but I am pulling for him this year. Would like to see him lay the smack down on these "prodigies".

DF is doing very good sitting at 3rd place with brand new bag from scratch! He seems to pick up Lat64 discs pretty quickly...

Current condition are 20mph+ winds in Vegas. They will continue into this afternoon.

Being stuck at work today, all I can say is that if there were televised coverage, I'd find a stream and watch.

That day is not today either ....

The winds are definitely higher than 20mph.

I bet. I've found that Intellicast Windcast gives pretty accurate wind information. I use it so I know what kind of conditions to expect on the course.

The wind speed given is sustained, not including gusts. I'm sure there were 30mph gusts, easily.

How'd you do out there Graham?

Can search for #gcc #gccv in Twitter and sometimes someone post score update time to time. Also #pdga is good search term.

the one day I played in Vegas, it was really windy. The locals I talked to said it was always windy there.