• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64

I've tried most their discs and I've been mostly impressed. The Fuse has been in my bag for about a year now. It's a really great understable mid and goes great with my Buzzz.

My favorite Lat64 disc currently is the Flow. For me it is the most versatile fast driver on the market. I like both the GL and the Opto.

I just got a 163 dark blue gl river, and I hate it. The damn plastic is slicker than any other I have ever held. I am thinking of dumping it. What are they going for slightly used? maybe ten throws.

Beat it up. It gets good and grippy. My GL Fuse was a little slick early on. Now it is freaking perfect!

My main drivers are a 170 Pro Leo & a 168 Star Leo. I average 260-275, maybe 300 once in a blue moon. Any reason to try a River or Vision? Not really looking to replace the Leo, especially the Pro, love the grip, but would there be anything to gain from the other two? Folks say the River's glide gets good distance with less effort so if I can get the same D with a River at less than full power I think that would definitely help my accuracy. As for the Vision, just thought I would throw that one in for comparison. Thanks for the input

I just got a 163 dark blue gl river, and I hate it. The damn plastic is slicker than any other I have ever held. I am thinking of dumping it. What are they going for slightly used? maybe ten throws.

PM AgentPeebody. Hell snatch it up faster than a fat kid at an all you can eat dessert buffet

PM AgentPeebody. Hell snatch it up faster than a fat kid at an all you can eat dessert buffet

I will trade ya sumpin for it
PM Sent to you and the right feller (GWB)

DOH!

Last edited:
Nah man, I have wayyyyyy too strong of an arm for a 163. I'd turn and burn that thing way too easily. I need max weight for a river.

That's what I've heard. I just need the most overstable that they make, so im thinking a 175-178 GL. I've got a 176 opto on the way that I bought for $11

My main drivers are a 170 Pro Leo & a 168 Star Leo. I average 260-275, maybe 300 once in a blue moon. Any reason to try a River or Vision? Not really looking to replace the Leo, especially the Pro, love the grip, but would there be anything to gain from the other two? Folks say the River's glide gets good distance with less effort so if I can get the same D with a River at less than full power I think that would definitely help my accuracy. As for the Vision, just thought I would throw that one in for comparison. Thanks for the input

I took the river out for the winter and put some pro leos back in for the grip. In the summer when the plastic isnt so stiff the river is great, its like a longer leo that can handle a lot more power as long as youre not OAT'ing it.

Two weekends ago during a big tournament I was stuck in a position where in the summer I might have thrown a mid at 90% power. I would have had decent footing then. This time around there was enough snow to limit myself to one or two steps. The River held the line perfectly, giving me the easiest 3 I have ever had at BRP #7.

When you give the River just enough power to go but throw it with the intention of it just gliding, this disc is a thing of beauty. 178g Blue GL = one of the best discs ever made.

Makes me sad that today I lost a 172g Yellow Opto in the snow. I saw relatively where it landed but no marks in the snow or slit marks. No other footprints. It had not snowed in 6 days and no one else has played the course yet. Spent twenty minutes looking for it. This is a disc I had found, not impressing me as much as my Gold Lines, but well enough where I bought a clear Opto to dye later. Might flurry tonight, more likely on tomorrow night, and I am not sure I can get out for another look until Sunday.

This course has a reputation for discs never being called and returned. Someone is in store for a nice treat when that snow melts and they find it in the middle of the fairway.

The Flow just keeps impressing me more every time I play. Today I broke 375' which is good for me because I don't have a lot of arm speed just snap. I have 2 opto and 2 GL. For me the GL's are faster and less stable than the opto's, but the optos have a more predictable flight path.

The River for me is the best all around fairway driver. I have a light 162g for turnovers, 171g for straight shots and a 176g for a little more fade.

I love the OPTO line of plastic. It feels like nothing out there currently. I just picked up a stalker and a core and have yet to throw them. I've been throwing my vision(s) for about a year now and will never not have one in the bag. The river is in my bag as well, but it doesn't get utilized that much. I used to own a riot but it was too overstable for me.