• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: News, Updates, Discussion and Happenings

:::LSWT:::

Destroyer 3.0
more of a centralized thread to hangout and chat all things Latitude 64. we've got the other threads for specific molds, pics etc. let's make this thread more of a place to talk any and all related topics pertaining to the best plastic on earth.

speaking of esteemed lat kats, peep this pic of our very own el kabong's house on the south end. no wonder he can afford all that sexy plastic:

big.jpg

let's get it on! :popcorn:

tsk tsk tsk....why you lie? Kabong's house is wwwaaaaaayyyy bigger than that lol.

edit: super stoked to get a Saint when it comes out.

And is anybody else just loving the GL Villian compared to the opto's? Cause i am.

tsk tsk tsk....why you lie? Kabong's house is wwwaaaaaayyyy bigger than that lol.

edit: super stoked to get a Saint when it comes out.

And is anybody else just loving the GL Villian compared to the opto's? Cause i am.

yep, i'm thinking that saint is gonna turn some heads....

Has there been any word on releasing other discs besides the Pure and Mercy in EZE plastic? I think I could get on board with an EZE Striker...

I'm wondering because i almost pulled the trigger on a tm2 bolt. Are they significaly more U/S that the Gl? I used GL for massive turnovers but it wasn't super flippy to where it made a good lower ceiling roller? Afre the TM2's significantly less stable? And dont say beat it in because i can do that to many discs, i want a out of the box roller like my 162g esp nuke ss.

does anyone know what plastic the saint will be run in?

with respect this is a bit of silly question

a better question would have been does anyone know if it would be run in EZE
as it will obviously come in GL and Opto

as for the TM2 Bolt I have yet to be able to control it like I can a GL or Opto Bolt

it seems to be quite a bit less stable

and I've been trying the Vision and it seems to be significantly less stable than I was hoping for

Can we openly talk Westside here too, or should I make a separate thread? Nah, we'll include it here. Anyway, I would love a Tournament plastic Swan. L64 needs to make pearly Goldline minis also!

I posted this in the Saint thread but....

For those that have thrown the Trident and XxX, how does it compare to discs like Firebirds and Preds. The flights rating show pretty low glide, which makes me feel like they just fly into the ground. I was hoping the Saint would be the OS fairway similar to the FB/Pred, but it looks like it's going to be a bit closer to a TB.

My TM2 Bolts were easy to control at first. Several hyzer bombs later, they were wildly understable. Beat in of the TM2 can take only minutes with the right conditions.....which may be why I don't like the TM2 Visions that much.:\ Like my GL's just fine though.

Would like to see a GL 150 class....or at least some 155 to 160's that are easy to find.

For those that have thrown the Trident and XxX, how does it compare to discs like Firebirds and Preds. The flights rating show pretty low glide, which makes me feel like they just fly into the ground. I was hoping the Saint would be the OS fairway similar to the FB/Pred, but it looks like it's going to be a bit closer to a TB.

Best way to find out what a disc does is to throw it yourself. I'm not sure what it will do for you, but the XXX flies well for me. It will go pretty straight for a while and then begin to hook up hard at about 200-250' depending on how hard I throw it. It flies like it hits a brick wall and can't go any further, pretty useful disc. I used to like it for FH, but as my form has gotten better I am more able to throw less overstable discs.

The trident is pretty similar to this but shorter and not as drastic from my experience.

I would love for the saint to be more like a firebird/pred with a penetrating fade instead of one that is more horizontal (like the XXX).

If it's like a teebird, I doubt it will make my bag, nothing beats a TB.

From what I have read elsewhere, GL less than 160 is really darn near impossible to make happen.

On another note... I think EZE plastic will be used as the base plastic for most of the molds in the lat 64 lineup.