• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Got my Opto and GL today! Nothing special outside of the stamp on the GL: it has a "disco ball" like sparkly pattern to it. Red on yellow, looks pretty sweet. No pearling or spirals on either though.

This disc is too long...
Man I would agree with this, been a while since i had such an uber glidey disc in the bag. It is difficult to range at first , but I am getting the hang of it. Easy d off the tee. For me this is the disc I have been wanting to compliment my leopards. leo/saint/valk/qolf is a sweet driver line up for me and I think that the saint will quickly become my go to driver.

Last edited:
I'm gonna agree with it being long. Got mine yesterday and it might be the weirdest color ever. It's a 168 opto and it's red in the sunlight then it changes to orange. The lettering is green which makes it look almost like a tomato with a stem. I tore some muscles in my leg so I'm not supposed to be throwing but I let some loose with a slow x step and it was going 300 ft easy. Weird flight pattern though. Its a hyzer flip but seems like its got a lot of lss and little hss with a lot of glide. Does that make sense to anybody? I'm still a noob so it's hard to put in words. Starts turning over when it gets up to speed and then flattens out and starts turning left but with a lot of glide/distance at the end. Maybe it will change when I get more power back into my throw.

i've got one of the optos in that same color...looks opaque blood red at first glance but looks kind of orangy or bronzy in light. i have a sword in a very similar plastic that i love, and am digging the saint also. i actually think out of the various weights and plastics i ordered my favorite so far as been my raspberry gold line. i was throwing at the course last night, and i usually throw a handful of shots just from the right pec, than from a standstill with a full reach back, then full x step. i was getting some of the best snap i've ever had and was throwing on a hole marked 330 with a single defender tree maybe 15 feet in front of the bucket. threw the raspberry from a stand still and it hit the tree maybe 6-8 feet up in the air dead on line with the bucket. with a full run up they were getting out consistently in the 370-380 range. i had a few rips with the sword and king that got out over 400, so for my standards everything was clicking pretty well.

overall i'm digging the disc enough to justify ordering a few more of the raspberries. it feels comfy in the hand, comes out nice and clean, and flies a line that i find useful. i haven't really tried throwing it on any other line than a slight hyzerflip though. i typically use a river for annies, but once i get a saint seasoned in a bit i might give it a shot. the light blue gold lines are also sharp looking and fly nice. i've got a 175 in that plastic that is a bit more stable than my lighter ones, but it still gets as much d...just a little different line.

and I'm STILL waiting for mine
they'll probably be here next week

I could have had them sooner but the choice was 2-3 weeks at $5.75 or just over 1 week at about $25

you guys have no idea how lucky you are to have the cheap shipping from your online vendors that you do

and I'm STILL waiting for mine
they'll probably be here next week

I could have had them sooner but the choice was 2-3 weeks at $5.75 or just over 1 week at about $25

you guys have no idea how lucky you are to have the cheap shipping from your online vendors that you do

ManU, I do consider myself lucky...was in Toronto last month, man everything is more expensive up North!

Did anyone order a "bright yellow" gold line from Disc Nation who could post a picture? Wanna see the color before I pull the trigger.

Also, joshuajames, I am hoping Skullboy references the bounty scandal in the design. I will embrace the chaos!

Did anyone order a "bright yellow" gold line from Disc Nation who could post a picture? Wanna see the color before I pull the trigger.

Also, joshuajames, I am hoping Skullboy references the bounty scandal in the design. I will embrace the chaos!

I have a bright yellow GL that should arrive today or tomorrow...and i too would embrace the chaos.

Do it Skulboy!!

I'm gonna agree with it being long. Got mine yesterday and it might be the weirdest color ever. It's a 168 opto and it's red in the sunlight then it changes to orange. The lettering is green which makes it look almost like a tomato with a stem. I tore some muscles in my leg so I'm not supposed to be throwing but I let some loose with a slow x step and it was going 300 ft easy. Weird flight pattern though. Its a hyzer flip but seems like its got a lot of lss and little hss with a lot of glide. Does that make sense to anybody? I'm still a noob so it's hard to put in words. Starts turning over when it gets up to speed and then flattens out and starts turning left but with a lot of glide/distance at the end. Maybe it will change when I get more power back into my throw.

Wanna sell it? :D

Cube lighting doesn't do it justice, definitely doesn't look neon/greenish in real life but here's a "bright yellow":

pRj9yl.jpg

Bonus: sparkly stamp!

Better idea of color here: http://i.imgur.com/ligVZ.jpg

Last edited:
Wanna sell it? :D

Lol. Not saying I don't like it. It's an awesome disc just a weird color and weird flight. I'm loving it right now seeing how I can't throw with a x step and it still gets good d. I'm kind of weird so it suits me just fine. Who isn't weird on this site though? What normal person goes into the woods trying to slay metal beasts with tupperware and then talks about it? :D

Uh...not thinking so.
If you ask him nicely, he might give ya a sneak look at the art.

That sneak was for Dawn Patrol eyes only, Kabong. I'll put up the illustration Friday morning before work.

Nope, sorry no football players in my design.
I did happen to be working in New orleans a few years ago though. It was during the Saints run in the playoffs and SuperBowl victory. Let me tell you, those New Orleanians REALLY love their football and REALLY love to party. Craziness to the max for sure.

7559823494_665ae2d697.jpg

Saint.
Brought to you once again by the always awesome Discovering The World.
This design should be stamped within the next week. I'll post an update when they're ready and hopefully get my hands on some of my own to put up in the Marketplace.

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this disc. The River has been one of my favorites for a while now. I've also become very fond of my Westside Northman (my does this disc glide!!!). It looks like the Saint will fit nicely right between these two discs. Possible some unnecessary overlap, or possibly the gem takes all the goodness of these two discs and smashes them together.:cool:

Latest posts