• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude interview with the beard

Dave acts completely different now. He used to think he was the hottest thing since sliced bread and assumed nothing was his fault, complained and whined, threw fits. Nobody liked him because of that. His attitude has burned him many times in the past and I'm sure ruined some personal relationships. It almost seems as if he finally realized that he was just hurting himself acting the way he was because in the past year or two he has really calmed down. If he misses a shot he shakes it off, he smiles more, he's out talking to people, he's going out of his way to help people and to run clinics. As a person he has changed and people took notice.

in other words he grew up.

I like Feldberg, he seems like a cool dude. It is pretty awesome that he placed 2nd with an all new bag. I would love to take a clinic with him. Also I just watched this video of him on Conan O'Brien, which is kind of weird.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeQiMgmxig0

It's too bad he doesn't really get to explain the game at all, but I guess that's what you could expect from a disc golfer making an appearance on Conan.

Latest posts