• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] LE TI Zones, Comets, Bangers, ESP Nuke OS

jflick

Product update: Coming tomorrow will be Flex Glo Buzzes, Flex Sparkle Forces, TI Flicks, and Flex Crystal Zones! HTese are excluded from the Buy 2 or more free shipping promo, sorry>

Plastic Addicts is proud to be one of just a hand full of retailers to be carrying the LE TI Zones, Comets, and Banger GT's along with ESP Nuke OS's (only 250 released). $22 free shipping when you buy 2 or more. Free Ledgestone Mini for every purchase while supplies last. Now Available at www.plasticaddicts.net For free shipping use the promo code 2ormore

A portion of the proceeds will got to help raise funds for the 2015 Ledgestone NT.

Attachments

• LE Add.jpg
    LE Add.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Just ordered a ESP Nuke OS with party time stamp. Thank You!

PRODUCT UPDATE

now live on the website! Get your hands on the new Discraft LE glo flx buzzzes, cryztal flx sparkle forces, cryztal flx zones, ti comets, and ti flicks before they are released to ANY other vendors! go to www.plasticaddicts.net and use promo code "bshinn" for 10% off your order! DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS! THESE DISCS ARE SICK!!!

Code did not work for me either, but thumbs up to these guys for quick shipping and being able to know what stamp I was choosing when I ordered.

code worked for me just now, snagged a smoke flx zone for $18! Thanks PlasticAddicts.

Latest posts