• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

Just snagged a couple Cryztal Flx Glo Ringers, really pumped about it!

Debating grabbing some Cryztal FLX Banger GTs as well

Just snagged a couple Cryztal Flx Glo Ringers, really pumped about it!

Debating grabbing some Cryztal FLX Banger GTs as well

I grabbed 3 Glo Raptors, a Cryztal Glo Flx Ringer, a Z Sparkle Zone, and a Z Swirl Nebula.

Most retailers had them release at 1pm ET. I've git my MSt order in. Ledgestone has their release at 6 pm ET I think.

Hmmm, I thought infinite was supposed to be the primary distributor and I'm not seeing them.

Hmmm, I thought infinite was supposed to be the primary distributor and I'm not seeing them.

Well maybe they're waiting until the Ledgestone drop. I saw the 1PM ET said multiple times in the DC FB groups. Could be 1 PM MT or 1 PM PT as well.

I want to grab a LedgeStone Flash but I don't want to get attached to a mold not in regular production. Why do they have to play with my emotions like this?

Snagged a couple Nebulae. I've been bagging my old LE Z one from years ago and it flies better than I remember so I'm pumped.

Grabbed one of the Vultures.

The Vulture has been a staple in my bag for about a year now and I have managed to lose a couple so I think I'm down to about four of them.

Now I can enjoy throwing this one and save my stock runs for those sketchy shots where bad things might happen.

Do they make a fixed number of these or will they make more if they sell out fast?

All of the MST RB Drones are black/grey - dafuq?

I'm not an RB expert...is that normal? Shame.

Do they make a fixed number of these or will they make more if they sell out fast?

Total guess on my part but I bet they just make one large run.

In the past I've been able to pick up some of them months after they release so I think they run large numbers of them. But it does seem like once they finally disappear you probably won't see any more.

How do you figure that Rubber Blend Glo does? The Nukes have pretty dark colors for a glow disc.

I would be pretty surprised for any Discraft disc to have any useful amount of glow functionality.

They are one of the few glow plastics I've never tried. Pretty bad?

I would be pretty surprised for any Discraft disc to have any useful amount of glow functionality.

I'd definitely agree with that. I got the 2 darkest grey I could see on MST cuz I like black putters. I certainly don't expect them to glow, just bang chains bruh!

I like the RB plastic on my Bro-D's, already paying a premium, might as well get some cool ones.

Edit - RB glo Roaches that is

Last edited:

I'm far from a connoisseur of glow discs but of the 3 DC glow discs I've tried only the plain Jane Z Glo has been any better than "poor", and that was still pretty marginal. The Glo ESP might as well not be glow. Great plastic tho.

yeah if youre talking regular z glo its about average

glow duct tape works much better

and you can use glow on glow or glow on any regular ol disc

so0oo0o

I didn't spring for any of the 2021 wave 1 discs but while I was browsing the Ledgestone shop I couldn't resist a cryztal flex zone.

For those who were wondering abour Infinite Discs not having their Ledgestone stock, it got delayed in shipping ans should be there sometime next week. They'll be releasing them when they get them.

I'm far from a connoisseur of glow discs but of the 3 DC glow discs I've tried only the plain Jane Z Glo has been any better than "poor", and that was still pretty marginal. The Glo ESP might as well not be glow. Great plastic tho.

The Z Glo Buzzz I had was better than Trilogy glow plastic, but that's about it. 2nd worst I've ever seen

Latest posts