• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

If they're anything like the Cryztal sparkle FLX Zones from last year they should. I bagged the CSFLX Zone most of last year and found it plenty grippy as far as premo plastic goes. My guess is yours will be the same minus the glitter in the mold. Mine feels basically identical to the 2 Z FLX Zones I have.

Completely agree with wolfpup. I've had a Bro-D or Zflx in the bag for most of the last year and liked the grip off the shelf. Who knows from run to run though.

Got a nice and swirly Buzzz from Powergrip, glad they got some here in Europe aswell.

Seems to have a little higher of a profile compared to my stock run ESP Buzzz.

picture.php

Too bad there's still two feet of snow outside.. :|

Last edited:
I bought a few of the zones and I'm glad I did. Wasn't planning on it but they had them at the local shop. They are on the stiffer side but tacky. They also are overstable. Most of the zones I have bought lately have had more of a teebird flight than a firebird flight (obviously shorter but you get what I'm going for) these are back to that firebird flight and I couldn't be happier.

I just got pair of Cryztal FLX Banger GT's from Powergrip. Man these feel good, gummy and grippy. Nice colours also.

Shoulder seems to be little higher than in my 2019 LIS Swirl ESP Banger GT. So I'm expecting little more stability. Going to test throw them later in the week.

Attachments

• IMG_4660.jpg
    IMG_4660.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 50
I just got pair of Cryztal FLX Banger GT's from Powergrip. Man these feel good, gummy and grippy. Nice colours also.

Shoulder seems to be little higher than in my 2019 LIS Swirl ESP Banger GT. So I'm expecting little more stability. Going to test throw them later in the week.

Nice, i think mine will come in from Powergrip in a few days.
Was just out to throw the JB Banger-GT to get a feel for the flight.

CryZtal FLX has to be one of Discrafts best plastic. .got the Ringer to, hoping to get a less stable CryZtal FLX Zone flight out of the Ringer

Anyone throw the Glo sparkle Raptor? Is it beefy?

I haven't thrown it yet, but mine are board flat,and have a high PLH. Should be really beefy based on it's shape. I'm hoping to get some throws in with my blue one later this week when temps are above 40 for the first time in 4 months.

Just opened my RB Drone package, they instantly feel a bit slick but I'm sure a quick wash and some wear will fix that. More prominent is the fact that they don't feel overstable. Without holding them side by side with my other Drones I can tell they'll fly more like a Z Wasp than a real Drone. I've thrown D Drones in the past and could technically use it as my only midrange mold but I prefer premium plastic way too much. Not to mention I'd miss the distance and glide of the wider diameter mids I've bagged currently or in the past (Buzzz/Comet/Cobra being the main three). It's late on the east coast, I should have some time tomorrow to throw them. Either going to be super disappointed or they'll be instant replacements for ole' trusty...I doubt it's a neutral opinion.

Anyone here have experience with RB? Regardless of the mold I've never messed with this plastic before and am curious if this particular run is unique or if this is rather common across the board.

Got my 2 Nebulae and 2 CT Jawbreaker Glo Wasps in today. After some fondling I like the hand feel of all 4. The Wasps were grippier than I was expecting. They feel nice. Hope to get some throws int his weekend with them. The Glo is pretty weak but I could care less about that.

Never thrown or even held a Nebula before. I must say that they feel fantastic in the hand though. Hopefully get some tosses with them this weekend as well. The Z swirl ones I got are great feeling Z, just minus the "swirl" aspect. We shall see I guess.

Never thrown or even held a Nebula before. I must say that they feel fantastic in the hand though. Hopefully get some tosses with them this weekend as well. The Z swirl ones I got are great feeling Z, just minus the "swirl" aspect. We shall see I guess.

I had the same thimg happen to me. Almost like a small diameter Buzzz in the hand. Gonna need some more time with it, but seems promising as a woods mid to compliment my Comets.

When can we expect Wave 2 to hit? Really want that ESP SOL and Surges.

Three discs from Wave 1 made my bag.
JB Meteor...nice US complement to my Tour Series Meteor.
The Glo FLX Ringer will take the FLEX Breakers spot for now, might change as the spring brings some warmer weather
CryZtal Flx Banger GT, nice "short game" disc. . much more "late hock" than my JB Banger GT

When can we expect Wave 2 to hit? Really want that ESP SOL and Surges.

Three discs from Wave 1 made my bag.
JB Meteor...nice US complement to my Tour Series Meteor.
The Glo FLX Ringer will take the FLEX Breakers spot for now, might change as the spring brings some warmer weather
CryZtal Flx Banger GT, nice "short game" disc. . much more "late hock" than my JB Banger GT

THEY'RE COMING OUT WITH A ESP SOL??

giggity

I took a Nebula and Wasp out for a couple rounds Saturday. I only threw the Nebula once or twice. Way too small of a sample size to make any kind of call on it. I'm digging the CT Jawbreaker Glo Wasp though. I think it's going in the bag as a less OS sidekick to my premo plastic Wasps, usually Z's. That's what I ordered the Nebula's to audition for too. But the new Wasps made a great first impression and have the same hand feel so they have the edge thus far.

On a side note I also took the stock Z Sol out that day too. I let my buddies son bag it the whole first round before putting it back in my bag for the second round. Didn't throw it once thru 18 holes that round. Sitting at 2 under on the second to last hole I boneheadedly decided to, on my first ever throw with it, try to hyzerflip it to pan right. Instead I spike hyzered it straight OB. Finished at even par. :doh:

Anyone throw the Glo sparkle Raptor? Is it beefy?

I played a new course today and only had a few opportunities to test the new Raptor, but the results were good. Definitely 0 turn and a reliable fade. I feel like the Raptor's fade is not as aggressive as other overstable fairways, but that's not necessarily a bad thing to me. Compared to an Adam Hammes Crystal Raptor, the PLH is the same and the Ledgestone is a touch flatter.

Latest posts