• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

NO additional info I can release, I think around March2-3 they will let me release all of it. From what I did here is that there first two midranges, one will have a bead and the other will not. Hope this is true and would like to see them out quick so I can start replacing my current mids.

im curious as to why we havent heard anything as of late. im kinda stoked for a legacy mid, as long as its not in protege plastic only. i really dont like that plastic blend.

im curious as to why we havent heard anything as of late. im kinda stoked for a legacy mid, as long as its not in protege plastic only. i really dont like that plastic blend.

Ya? I just got 2 clozer's in protege, my first experience with it. I've only done backyard putting so far. Seems a little slick, the cannon's I have in pinnacle are GRIPPY. I might get a Clozer in icon and pinnacle to test

Ya? I just got 2 clozer's in protege, my first experience with it. I've only done backyard putting so far. Seems a little slick, the cannon's I have in pinnacle are GRIPPY. I might get a Clozer in icon and pinnacle to test
i dont know what it is about it, but ya, i just dont like it. now a clutch and a clozer in icon, that i would like. the protege plastic seems to get chewed up pretty quick too.

i dont know what it is about it, but ya, i just dont like it. now a clutch and a clozer in icon, that i would like. the protege plastic seems to get chewed up pretty quick too.

The protege clutch putters I have feel a lot like KC pro plastic, and if they are similar will show a lot of signs of wearing in for the first couple of months, then really not change much after that for a long time in terms of wear and stability.

I think the protege plastic will wear in beautifully as I throw with them more, but only time will tell.

Really looking forward to seeing the ghost and clozer in person, though I doubt any of the Legacy discs will bump out anything that I'm already carrying in my bag, though they all seem to be very well designed molds.

when we tried to order the icon and pinnacle putters a couple weeks ago we were told they were not ready yet. I think they are coming soon.

Disc Nation did just restock on all available legacy btw. lots of new clozers and clutch in all plastics

As to the Ghost. There was a delay in getting the mold done. The boys had to wait a couple extra weeks. They may well be running Ghosts as we speak. I'm gonna head up there on Tuesday to see what's up.

ghosts are circulating. I will post pictures maybe tonight after work.

Latest posts