• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lessons in NJ area

Travkin2

Hey guys,

Hope this is the right spot to post. I live in NJ and am looking for lessons to help me get over the plateau. I am at the early stages of learning proper throw technique for RHBH and can get to 300' at best typically, which I know isn't great. I feel like I could use some personal assistance to help me break through and improve.

So does anyone know of anyone to help out in the NJ/NY/PA/CT area? Or maybe direct me to the right spot?

Thanks!

Where in New Jersey are you from? Which courses do you play most frequently? There is plenty of local and course Pro's in the region that I'm sure would be willing to help.

try the local facebook pages such as Lehigh Valley Disc Club, which is the most active club in the area

Where in New Jersey are you from? Which courses do you play most frequently? There is plenty of local and course Pro's in the region that I'm sure would be willing to help.

I mostly play at Campgaw in Mahwah, NJ, Brakewell Steel in Warwick, NY, and Greystone Woods in Morris Plains, NJ. A person on reddit said I should contact Steve Brinster, but I figured he might be busy touring.

I mostly play at Campgaw in Mahwah, NJ, Brakewell Steel in Warwick, NY, and Greystone Woods in Morris Plains, NJ. A person on reddit said I should contact Steve Brinster, but I figured he might be busy touring.

I'm in the same area and actually did send Brinster a Facebook message asking if he did lessons. He never answered, but I wasn't really expecting him to with his touring.