• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Lets Make a Deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbud12

I have a bunch of discs that I no longer use and I'm wanting to grab some more of my wants below. Let me know!

Wants:
KC Pro Aviars
Super stiff, super flat top Firebird*
S-Line PDs
McPro Aviar
Zone
Nova*

Isn't that what "wanted" threads are for?

You already bitched at him for posting his previous thread without photos/prices/whatnot. Now he closes it to make a new thread with a more appropriate "wanted" tag and you aren't ok with him only posting his wants?

Last edited:
Isn't that what "wanted" threads are for?

You already bitched at him for posting his previous thread without photos/prices/whatnot. Now he closes it to make a new thread with a more appropriate "wanted" tag and you aren't ok with him only posting his wants?

Uh, I haven't bitched at anyone. Get your facts straight.

Sorry. I should have been more clear and noted that you decided to bitch about both threads in one post.

Regardless, wanted threads are a place to post your wants, which is exactly what he did. Not sure why you felt the need to comment.

Sorry. I should have been more clear and noted that you decided to bitch about both threads in one post.

Regardless, wanted threads are a place to post your wants, which is exactly what he did. Not sure why you felt the need to comment.

:hfive:

I have some esp Zones new no ink. I am looking for MVP, Axis, tangent, volt, amp any others. I would sell them, but my price won't be any better than the online venders that still have these in stock. I am ok with used plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.