• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Life Savings in Discs

bholy08

* Ace Member *
How would you spend your life saving if you decided to invest in discs?
What are the sure bets to increase or at least maintain their value.

Keep in mind that there are not an unlimited number of specific molds.

Roc's and Buzzz's. As many variations as possible in as many colors as possible.

Yeah, as lat finds it market in the US, they're gonna boom. And 99% of people on here have at least tried some MVP, if not have some in their bag.

What are the sure bets to increase or at least maintain their value.

Keep in mind that there are not an unlimited number of specific molds.

I would do some investigating as to who Innova bought their plastic from to make CE and Pro Line discs, see why they quit making it, and bribe them to make me a huge batch. Then I'd have Discraft make me some Zones with it :D

id stock up on circle whippets, circle gators, kenny rocs, battle rocs, CE rocs, 10x and before rocs and aviars, and first run CE. that should be most/alot of the money stuff ther thats gonna hold or elevate in value

I would buy champ rocs and protostar warp speed drivers. Only overstable though. The market is much stronger on meathooks. Also everything would be max weight.

I wouldn't. To me you only really make money on anything collectible if you buy it at standard retail price before the secondary market for it gets hot.

I wouldn't. To me you only really make money on anything collectible if you buy it at standard retail price before the secondary market for it gets hot.

So what do you think will be the next big thing in about 15 years?

Yeah, as lat finds it market in the US, they're gonna boom. And 99% of people on here have at least tried some MVP, if not have some in their bag.

I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I am the 1%. :p

Latest posts