• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest DG Throw Ever-What to throw...

So because you are already littering in another form, it makes it okay to litter some more. Makes sense. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Also why the hell are you throwing bags of chit, you really need to take the time to take something that is totally biodegradable, put it in a plastic back, and then throw it back down? Awesome. Also you are carrying bags of chit around?

No, I'm not carrying it around. I'm tossing it in a crevasse. I'm not going to go hang my butt over the edge of a crevasse every time I gotta go, and I'm not going to poop all over camp where people are melting snow for water and I'm not carrying a garbage bag full of crap all the way off a mountain.

Wait what are you filming bags of chit thrown into crevasse, your butt chit off a mountain, or the act of you littering off the mountain in all it's plastic glory?

whatever you throw don't throw it straight out OR up. throw it downward. It will fade left/right (depending on how you throw it) and once it gains enough falling speed it will fade back. It will go back and forth until it finally hits the ground (or a tree). Check out this video on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDZ3V5-P8k

throw a putter.

fire a bullet allllllllllllllll the way down the mountain.

Latest posts