• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] LONGEST DRIVER YOU'VE THROWN

Longest Driver you've thrown

• DD2 Frenzy

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Crank

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 37 9.9%
  • Nuke SS

• Ape

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Boss

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Katana

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Tern

Votes: 70 18.8%
  • Dominator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katana

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Vulcan

• Halo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Havoc

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Bolt

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Cannon

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Quasar

• D1

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • D2

• D3

• D4

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • D5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lace

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • UnLace

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • King

Votes: 26 7.0%

• Total voters
a 153 merlot blizzard boss. only time I've ever thrown 450' on somewhat level ground was with that disc - and I did it several times. too bad the other ones I bought flew nothing like that one.

Longest drive was with my Saint on a downhill shot. I didn't even throw it that hard. It was just a downhill shot that flexed perfectly straight down the hill for me, 485 ft. On a flat surface though my King will beat out my Saint all day so I voted King.

I once threw a blizzard destroyer that didn't hit the ground for 950' (it washed up on the third sandbar downstream) :D

My longest backhand throws have come with an X Nuke. My longest forehand throws have been with a Z Nuke.

I guess Nuke gets my vote.

I don't understand the Tern votes. The one Champion I have acts massively overstable with a hard fade. I just assumed it was too much disc for me. I thought the numbers were way off. The numbers are supposed to be similar to a Katana but it acts more Boss like for me.