• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a variety of DD Judges; moonshine, 1st & 2nd run, le/se etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
I'm looking for new or used;

Lucid Moonshine Judges :thmbup:
1st run
2nd run
Misprint
Limited or special edition
or, anything unique, special or cool. :clap:

I have paypal ready and big variety of discs to trade (allot of first run or unique dd, innova, discraft, legacy and miscellaneous others)

picture.php

Last edited:
Any interest in this one? Mostly looking to trade it if you are.

Attachments

• 10833626_769761113093235_291760372_n.jpg
    10833626_769761113093235_291760372_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 150
I've got a pair of 2013 GBO fuzion judges I got from a friend over the weekend. Don't know about the weight, condition is 8-8.5, and I believe there is no ink on either. One is pink the other blue.

Would be interested in letting one go for an opto pain that is either pink with green stamp or green with pink stamp higher than 175 in weight. Got anything like that?

I've got a pair of 2013 GBO fuzion judges I got from a friend over the weekend. Don't know about the weight, condition is 8-8.5, and I believe there is no ink on either. One is pink the other blue.

Would be interested in letting one go for an opto pain that is either pink with green stamp or green with pink stamp higher than 175 in weight. Got anything like that?

I do not have any latitude pains.

Anyone else with
-moonshine
-first run classic, blend or softs?

I pay cash!

I've got a pair of white Lucid Judges 9/10 w/ rainbow stamps. Also a stack of Fuzion Judges if youre interested in those.
LMK via PM please.

Thanks Frosty. Sunday bump.

STILL LOOKING FOR MOONSHINE AND FIRST RUN JUDGES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts