• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Bag and Discs

selassieson

Hey guys

Just thought I would post this info here since none of my other efforts have turned up anything. Maybe you guys can help keep a look out. So if you're in the NorCal area please see below…
(Mods, please move if you feel this is in the wrong forum)

I lost my entire bag, disc, and shoes after the final round @ the Spring Fling in Auburn/Grass Valley/Penn Valley, CA - 07/18/09. It had been a looong day and we left to go eat shortly after the round was over around 9pm… most of the players were still there. Bag was left @ Penn Valley between the gate and #17 tee. Returned the next day as soon as I realized it but no luck... whomever picked it up also picked up my shoes and nasty socks (which is why I thought it was someone who was planning to return it). Needless to say I'm extremely upset with myself for spacing out and driving off with out it. I was really hoping that someone in the tournament would return it as it was not at the course the next day when I went back. You would like to think a tourney player would respect others equipment and know how important they can be to someone... though when it comes down to it, I know it is my responsibility to keep up with my property.

Below is a list of most everything that was lost. All discs had my intials (AMC) and PDGA # (22773) as well as "MARSH" on the inner rim of most of them. My bag also had my PDGA card in it.

Please let me know if anything turns up and feel free to forward this info to whomever you think might help.

There will be a LARGE cash reward for the return of the bag and discs

Thanks in advance for your help!

Marshall
[email protected]

Bag
Grey Revolution bag with black QuadShocks
• red/gold/green Africa patch and one of my father's(deceased) army crosses on the straps
• Large Innova big bird roc patch on the bag side pocket
• Innova Bar stamp (cut from broken proto 8x) sewn on right above roc patch
• Bob Marley patch on small pocket by drink holder
• Large Lion of Judah patch on top flap
Drivers
• Nightshift Boss - Blue with mini Innova bar stamp
• 1st run Champion Xcal - Clear (ice) with mini star stamp
• Echo Wraith - Green with Sizzler stamp
• Glow Teebird - with route 66 wings stamp
• 1st run CE TL - Red
• CE Teebird - Blue with dyed rings at rim - marked ace disc
• 1st run CE Firebird - Red
• CE Leopard - Yellow - marked ace disc
Mids
• Glow 04 Roc - Stamp removed, blank top
• 05 Special Blend Roc - Red
• Proto 8x Roc - White(creamy) with Innova bar stamp- Brand new... just put in the bag for this tourney
• 10x Roc - White with partial stamp removal... Just has Innova bar and "Roc" left on
Putters• 10x Aviar - White with partial stamp removal... Just has Red Innova bar left on
• 9x Aviar - White(creamy) with green stamp
• First Run SB Aviar (Football Stamp) - White with partial stamp removal... Just has Innova bar left on
• BB Aviar - Black with IFO "aliens" stamp in gold

Bummer man. I was sick the other day when I realized I walked off the course without my favorite driver and its gone. I cant imagine!

Good luck!!

I know the feeling too. Playing doubles last week in Bowling Green , We had a shoot off so off I go. The four of us did our drives. Walked to the basket Did our putts, my team won the shoot off. Got back to the tee area and found two discs missing off my cart.
They were two dyed discs, pics attached. Should be easy to spot.
If anyone see these discs, the thrower is a THIEF and should and will be dealt with accordingly.

Attachments

• vw bug.jpg
    vw bug.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 35
  • road runner.jpg
    road runner.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 34
That really sucks, I've never left my full bag, but I messed up yesterday and left behind my beautifully seasoned dx roc. There was only one group behind me, and it was gone from where I knew I had left it, so I'm pretty upset.

Thats the first thing I thought too. As soon as I saw that headline I wanted to click on it just to see. Thats the problem, because of one duchebag loser like that it puts that thought in our heads. At least this guy isnt asking for anything except to keep an eye out.

Crazy what people will do for plastic.

Steal, cheat, lie, and do whatever it takes to get plastic to throw at chains. Makes so much sense.

I feel bad for you, I really do. At least you learned a valuable lesson... Never play a round with Rock1time - He steals.

Thats the first thing I thought too. As soon as I saw that headline I wanted to click on it just to see. Thats the problem, because of one duchebag loser like that it puts that thought in our heads. At least this guy isnt asking for anything except to keep an eye out.

Then check him out on pdga. just type in his number in pdga and you get a 969 rated Open player named Marshall Christie ("Marsh", AMC)

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1387614
and that

sorry for your loss man. I'm nowhere from that area or have anyone from that area, but good luck in your search. So you know, they are referring to a guy named war eagle who said all of his stuff was stolen (on this site). People sent him a bunch of new discs etc, turned out he never get robbed and sold them all on ebay. That is why people are hesitant here

I really hope someone comes forward man. A friend of our's son left his whole bag and it took a week but he got a call so hopefully you will too.

I cannot imagine losing all that, especially the cross that was your Dad's.

Yes, I have to say by the headline of the thread, all I could think about was War Eagle, until I completely read the original post.

It's a shame to think that someone would find a bag like that and not return it. I'm assuming that if it's not returned, someone familiar with the owner will happen across someone using it and let you know. Bummer, man. I hope you can at least get some of your stuff back, however it happens

Last edited:
Hey if you don't get it in a week give me a msg I got an extra bag. I only have 4 disc that you had I would be willing to part with.

If they are CE Teebirds I want them!
• CE Leopard

And one of the putters I have.

I have a couple of CE Firebirds but would keep two in bag and have two spares.1 will go to him and we could work out a deal for the other.

• CE Leopard

And one of the putters I have.

I have a couple of CE Firebirds but would keep two in bag and have two spares.1 will go to him and we could work out a deal for the other.

cough** War Eagle ** cough :D

The dude gave himself away way too fast. Nobody but War Eagle would post this. After reading his other posts it was very clear this was my little favorite poster.

IP check and KABOOM. Banned 3 times? A record... Well played.

Wow... didn't know I was stirring up so much.

First let me say that I'm not looking for anyone to give, trade, or sell me anything... I have enough plastic.(thanks for the offer though... it is appreciated) Those discs will be missed if I don't get them back but there are always more disc out there. I'd be happy if I could just get my bag back as I've had it since I started playing and it has many sentimental items attached.

Sucks some jerk took advantage of your kindness but you should do a little research before you start throwing around accusations... I'm just trying to get the word out so that if someone sees any off my disc they can contact me. I'm in Birmingham, AL and my stuff is most likely flying around NorCal

And for the record... as a lifelong Alabama fan, there's no way in hell I would even type the two words your disc thief used as his name!!! ;)

Thanks to those with positive replies

Marshall

Latest posts