• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Bag and Discs

Can't believe I'm having to defend myself just because some kid from TX thinks he's some internet sleuth... This is why I don't frequently post on forums.
However, you can check my ebay account as well if you want. Selassieson is my user name there as well... you'll see I buy A LOT more than I sell.

JesusShoes - I know your an SN player... feel free to check with some of the Alabama crew if you like. You can ask Clayton as well. I've played with him a bit in tourneys... although I don't know how much he likes me after I called him out for being afraid of bees.;) He's a good guy and solid player though... hope he continues to play well at Worlds!

I believe your story. It sucks that War Eagle ruined everything, but he did rub alot of us the wrong way.

I think when McFly "officially called out" war eagle, I believe he was referring to Leopard Fan (who is now banned).

Sorry about your bag. I hope it turns up.

Hang in there. It might turn up or you might get a call. Some people just aren't too quick to get ahold of someone when it's not on top of their priority list.

I had left my softball bat and mitt at the ballpark the other night and called the director of the league. I waited two days and hadn't heard from him so I finally went to the park to check out to see if it was there and it ended up being locked away in the storage shed. He just wasn't as worried about it as I was.

Wait, Leopard fan was War Eagle again? Man, nice one McFly, I thought that poor grammar looked suspicious.

I guess all I can do is if run across anything with AMC on it I'll let you know. With disc trading, these things get around you know.

You didn't put a phone number on it? No wonder its taking so long to make its way back to you.

damn that sucks big time dude....and helluva catch marty..lol...at first i thought the op was gonna be like war eagle until i read the whole thing....didnt think another poster wouldve been him though....all i gotta say is, nice!!

Can't believe I'm having to defend myself just because some kid from TX thinks he's some internet sleuth... This is why I don't frequently post on forums.
However, you can check my ebay account as well if you want. Selassieson is my user name there as well... you'll see I buy A LOT more than I sell.

JesusShoes - I know your an SN player... feel free to check with some of the Alabama crew if you like. You can ask Clayton as well. I've played with him a bit in tourneys... although I don't know how much he likes me after I called him out for being afraid of bees.;) He's a good guy and solid player though... hope he continues to play well at Worlds!

Whats your name? I might know you! and yes. he isn't playing worth a crap at worlds right now. i know he is better than what he is doing right now.

what would I be checking with the Alabama crew for? i don't understand.

Last edited:
oh okay. saw the marshall part but not the last name.

nope never met him.

played a bunch with Clayton though. In fact I am riding up to play in his upcoming PDGA tourney.

JS - I live in Alabama so most of the SN players I know are also from AL... didn't know if you might know some people from my area.

SomeChump - no my phone number is not on my discs... only my name and pdga #. It was my entire bag though, which had plenty of info in it to track me down. Not to mention we just finished a large tournament that everyone in the area knew about and the TD had ALL my contact info.

It's been two weeks already so it's getting more likely I won't see any of my gear returned... just thought putting out the info on a couple sites might turn up something. I posted flyers at all the courses we played the next day with my contact info, pics of my sig and details of were and when it was lost.

Thanks again to those who will keep an eye out… they're pretty distinctive discs that not to many people throw.

Marshall

I am on Discaroo a lot, I will keep a lookout for your stuff on there.

I look at discaroo about once or twice a day, so I will keep an eye out there as well. I am really sorry to hear about your loss and I hope that your gear makes its way back to you.

If you havn't already I would check Craigs List also. I have seen post elswhere where people lost their stuff and it ended up listed there.

Yep calling out Leopard fan, the one banned.

Latest posts