• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Bag and Discs

JS - I live in Alabama so most of the SN players I know are also from AL... didn't know if you might know some people from my area.

SomeChump - no my phone number is not on my discs... only my name and pdga #. It was my entire bag though, which had plenty of info in it to track me down. Not to mention we just finished a large tournament that everyone in the area knew about and the TD had ALL my contact info.

It's been two weeks already so it's getting more likely I won't see any of my gear returned... just thought putting out the info on a couple sites might turn up something. I posted flyers at all the courses we played the next day with my contact info, pics of my sig and details of were and when it was lost.

Thanks again to those who will keep an eye out… they're pretty distinctive discs that not to many people throw.

Marshall

So you go all the way to NorCal and play in tourneys? dayum

Thanks for looking out guys!

Fore - I've checked craigslist... sucks they don't have a better search option. Takes a minute to look through all the different cities.

JS - I don't play many tournies out there. My brother and I have been going out there for a couple weeks every summer for years now. He now lives in SF now and I've got friends in grass valley. The spring fling is the only tourney we usually get to play... awesome doubles tourney, playing three of my favorite courses in one day!

If you ever get out there Condon Park in Grass Valley is a MUST! DeLa ain't to shabby either if your on the coast...;)

Bump...
Just because I posted this during worlds and a lot of people probably missed it... only time I'll bump it.

Any NorCal regulars out there? OV... PV... GV... Auburn...

Latest posts