• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

lost my champ firebird today, i'm not giving up completely but i'm not counting on it coming back. i have back-ups but very sad for me.

it's back!!!!! my friend dove the hole a few hours ago and found mine +9 others. i'm stoked!

I lost one of my favorites, a candy valkyrie, in a tree. And everytime I play I have to look at that disk stuck in the branches. Everytime there is a storm I check to see if it blew down.

Last edited by a moderator:
lost my best flippy disc yesterday at Sylmar. perfectly seasoned navy blye goldline vision.:(

threw a touch high and hit a tree hard. nobody saw it come down or kick off somewhere, and we couldnt spot it in the trees.:(

will pay for its return. no name or number on it.

found a gummy Champion Orc today, 171g, called the number and told him it was in the pro shop's lost and found bin :thmbup: then i got back-to-back birdies, bonus

Lost my first disc yesterday, Sidewinder. A bad shot put out in the middle of the pond at Pine Oaks in Ocala, Fl. No swimmimg allowed for retrival. :(

Yesterday was a sad day. I lost my champion roadrunner in the middle of a pond at Lincoln Ridge Park

I Lost my favorite Wraith (An X Out that was Green/White) at Twila Reid Park in Anaheim a few months back. I'd only had it a month and it was a beauty of a Flat Top. Haven't found another one like it to this point. I miss that disc.

Apoth I can't believe you lost your Vision. That thing was your go-to understable disc. Hole 16 at Eldo will never be the same...

didn't exactly lose this disc but i threw a discraft venom into a tree and it is very high up there and i can't throw a baseball at it because there are to many limbs in the way and my question is does any one know a way to get it down other than shaking the tree, i have tried this and it doesnt budge the disc at all any suggestions?

Do a search for "best way to get a disc out of a tree" or something along those lines, or ask prerube, or start your own thread and prepare to be prerubed. Or I'll just give you the most common answers here. Find a long stick. Wrist Rocket/Sling shot. Potato Gun. BB Gun. Tape measure. Rocket Launcher. Cut the tree down. Climb the tree. Shake the tree. Get a big ladder. Use a cherry Picker. Call the Fire Department.

Most of those are serious, you can choose which ones.

Left my just-broken-in Opto River on the practice green at Lower Cato Falls this past Saturday. Didn't notice it was gone until yesterday, but name/number on the disc and it was way out in the open and no calls...aka it's a goner.

Attachments

• river.jpg
    river.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 38
I love it when a lost disc gets back to you "found" on another course than where you lost it. The feeling is like… ha ha jackass you had no interest in returning my disc to me only to lose it yourself so a more h

I love it when a lost disc gets back to you "found" on another course than where you lost it. The feeling is like… ha ha jackass you had no interest in returning my disc to me only to lose it yourself so a more honest player could return it

left my yellow firebird on 2 at bryant lake today. hit the skinny tree to the right of the long tees. landed nearby. no name and number. awesome!

This past week's trip to Highbridge cost me a green, first run, Z Stalker on hole ten of Blueberry Hill and a almost new Millenium, Orion LS in Sirius plastic on hole three of Granite Ridge.:sick: Both had name and number on the back, hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Aside from the lost discs, the courses at Highbridge were..........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Man, I hate hole 10 in N. Asheboro. I lost an orange champ Eagle X that I just received in a trade from climbingbubba, literally the 2nd round with it. I've looked for it the past two days and I've found 5 discs that aren't mine. And they're all blue but one (least favorite color) and all faster than I'll throw except for a Champ Rhyno. Oh well, at least I'm getting something for my efforts.

Lost my 175g 06 Augusta wraith at Ewing park in Des moines. My hyper shot flipped flat and ended up in the woods on 13. Sad day. Those are my fav drivers and I only have one left!

Rockburn Branch near Baltimore, MD. The infamous hole #15 ate up my errant drive with my favorite Super Bright Orange ESP Buzzz. Slipped out of my wet hand while playing in the rain. I didn't do a good enough job of drying the disc or my hand when I let her go and off into the thick schule to the left, short of the walking path, she went. :(

Bottom Center
picture.php

Latest posts