• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

I lost C-line PD yesterday, and S-line PD today at Tuttle creek state park in Manhattan, KS. PD just left me two-days in a row. S-PD was yellow and when I was looking for it in a small creek, I found a yellow color disc and almost raised a cry of triumph!! but it's not mine but someone's star teerex. I called him and will pass it to him tomorrow. I'm now both unhappy and happy.

I returned the disc to him this morning. He told me that when he was searching his disc, he also found other's and returned it like what I did to him, then he has got his disc back from me. What happened to me? Yes, I got a text from my buddy saying that he found my seasoned S-PD:D Disc golf Karma??

Threw a drive out on hole #15 at Grandview a couple days ago and it was a bomb. Saw and land and there were a few guys on the next tee-pad where it landed near. Went to go play from it and it was gone. Spent an hour looking for that baby blue ESP Nuke. It was my baby now its either stolen or in another galaxy. :mad:

Lost very sentimental disc... ***Reward***

Hello,
I lost a very important disc. I got a hole in one with this disc. A friend of mine lost the disc on hole 5 of the Schenectady Central Park disc golf course. He threw it left of the trail from the blue tees. He does not think it reached the river but it may have. I searched for three hours and had to leave. I won't be able to go back till this weekend. If you search for it and find it, my name and number is on the back. I will buy you a disc of your choice if you return it or give you 15$ which ever you prefer. Please, this disc means a lot to me.

Thanks,
Ryan

Lost very sentimental disc...***Reward***

I lost a very special disc on hole 5 of the Schenectady Central Park disc golf course. I got a hole in one with this disc. A friend threw the disc off to the left of the trail from the blue tees. I searched for hours and could not find it. He thinks it was before the river but may be in or past the river. I can't search again until this weekend. If you search and find it I will buy you a disc of your choice or give you $15 which ever you prefer. Please help me find this disc. My name and number are on the back of the disc so call if you find it.
Thanks,
Ryan

While playing Harry Myers this weekend, I landed in some water where there usually isn't any water. So I went in to get it and found my disc as well as an unmarked Z plastic Force. SWEET!!

Yesterday I lost my money Star RR. Five of us looked for 15-20 mins. I went back and looked today with no luck. The next hole I find a perdy T-bird. I called and left a message. An hour or so later I get a text from the same number saying he found my RR on the way to look for his t-bird. Set up an exchange for friday morning. Karma baby!

Lost my 12x KC Teebird on my second throw at Johnson Road Park in Germantown, TN. Beautiful yellow and orange tie-dye and my first Champion disc. Don't expect to get her back, but posting on here helps me deal with losing her. On to the next...

I'm making some frequent visits to post in this thread recently. Started off on hole 1, at Plamann Park (apple creek) with a grip locked shot. Ended up about 400ft down and somewhere in between holes 1 & 3 in a grouping of trees, i think it is in one of them. Gonna take a gander up there next time I'm at the course.

The infamous hole 15 at Moraine State Park has eaten a disc for the second time from my bag....well the first time I didn't own a bag. Lost my red EchoStar Wraith last weekend, threw it down the hill and a big ass headwind kicked up off the lake just as I released and just carried it right.....400'+ away. It landed somewhere in the jungle to the left of the path going to 16.....here's hopin.

Yesterday I lost my money Star RR. Five of us looked for 15-20 mins. I went back and looked today with no luck. The next hole I find a perdy T-bird. I called and left a message. An hour or so later I get a text from the same number saying he found my RR on the way to look for his t-bird. Set up an exchange for friday morning. Karma baby!

Got it back!

THIRD time ive been here after as many days of playing...the DG gods must be pissed for some reason, lol. Today it was my beloved 167g Z Buzzz, my very first buzzz and an ace disc on hole 16 at Plamann Park (Apple Creek 18). I know exactly where it is, i just might die if i try to go there. Climbing a 60 foot tree with tiny branches is not worth a disc for me, if it was my first ace disc then i probably would have gone and got it. Hoping the wind blows it down and if it dont get to it first some considerate person will, and i will get a call.

^yea you got ripped today. After you left, Sam and I played the 9 again, and I lost my river on hole 7. It hit the first tree, and kicked off into the early **** on the right and we couldn't find it after looking for awhile. Then I almost lost my keys and we spent a ton of time looking for those too.

Bunker Hills MN

1st lost disc.
Hole 9, turned lhbh into wind and it went down somewhere between 9 left rough and hole 1.

Raspberry ESP Meteor inked with "175"
Find it? I'd love it back, if not please enjoy or give to new player

Contact thru profile.

Played Harry Meyers today found a disc under a tree at #18 it was a blue turning driver looks like an older stamp on it. I'm assuming someone left it there by mistake. If this is yours just PM me and let me know the name on the back of it, i'd be happy to return it. Also lost a glow nuke on #18 those trees are vicious.

Lost my x-cal on middle concho at the crush. It was my first two color dyed disc with an awesome joker face on it. I miss it

After a several month drought, I have found 4 discs in 5 rounds. None had name/number in them but I think I know who 1of them belongs to. What i've found:
DX Cheeta
Champion Teebird (tie-dyed)
Z Force
Glo Nuke (pm'd owner)

Lost another damn Buzzz...i have none left :( Hole 6 and Grignon Park. I threw a nice LHBH hyzer right around the corner, looked to be in the center of the fairway....searched for 30 MINUTES..didnt see it. I believe i have reason to believe that some douche bag has stolen ANOTHER one of my discs...that would make FOUR ive have taken this year. FML, got a tourney on saturday...with no buzzz and the lack of 30 dollars to get overnight shipping i can safely say im fu**ed for this tourney. UGHH, people piss me off

^^^I lost two out there in one day a couple of weeks ago; including a very rare sparkely fly boy meet up disc with no name inside. :(

My 5 year stumbled upon my pile of old discs in our attic. A stingray, a few sharks, and a Millenium Supersoft Putter from back in the late 90's early 00's... He was all excited about playing golf, and I picked back up the plastic. Bought a few at a local B&M, and hit the links. We played Rennaissance, Kilborne, and then I saw a sign about the tournament at a park right near my house... who knew... Well R.L. Smith chewed me up and spit me out.... Man... I am such a newb. Lost both of our new(ish) discs on hole 3 an elevated tee... ( A DX Wraith(blue) and a DX Firebird(white)) That's when I decided I need to purchase only pinks, oranges, or bright yellows..... DOH! Oh yeah Howdy thanks for having me!

Latest posts