• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6aTzsY3kbfXCydzX8
6aTzsY3kbfXCydzX8

This is in my collection :) Never been thrown too

Put some field time in with the 163 gram pro I have. The plastic feels just like my r pro pig, which was also in the bag today.
Here's hoping they make more lower weighted ones. These things are a weapon.

Does anyone have an idea what recent (whatever that means) runs of Champ Glow Gazelles have been like? Straight or overstable? Domey or flat? Stiff or floppy?

Thanks guys!

Soooo I love Gazelles but haven't thrown them in a couple years because I could only find them in DX and I just saw they have Star Gazelles(!!) in the Innova factory store. I have my fairway slot firmly covered with Rivals and I know Gazelles will not fly as far so I must ask: Would it be completely stupid to take out my stable midrange and cover that slot with Gazelles? Has anyone tried this? I want to buy some sooooo badly.

I just picked up a Gazelle and a Cheetah from the Factory Store. The Star Gaz throws just like my well seasoned Teebird. On several practice throws they flew the same flight path and landed within 10' of each other. As the Gaz seasons I'm guessing it'll be a nice complement.

Soooo I love Gazelles but haven't thrown them in a couple years because I could only find them in DX and I just saw they have Star Gazelles(!!) in the Innova factory store. I have my fairway slot firmly covered with Rivals and I know Gazelles will not fly as far so I must ask: Would it be completely stupid to take out my stable midrange and cover that slot with Gazelles? Has anyone tried this? I want to buy some sooooo badly.
I mean I wouldn't do that. You could maybe if you can crank a putter and cover a lot of your mid shots with that.

I agree with Three Putt. You may get mid distance from a Gazelle but not mid lines. Lines are all that matter in Disc Golf (not that I can throw them).

I mean I wouldn't do that. You could maybe if you can crank a putter and cover a lot of your mid shots with that.

I may have done something stupid and ordered a couple out of nostalgia. I am going to take 1/3 of the stable mold I've been throwing and throw a Gazelle in there to see if it takes any shots away. There are a couple 315' shots on my course that I have to throw my mids perfectly to get there and I sometimes end up long with my Rivals. If the Gazelle works well here I will convince myself it was worth it lol

If you want stable from what the Pro-shop currently carries. Get the G-Star, or the Pro. The pro plastic is gummy, btw. If you want to compliment it. The Star is the least stable of the fancy plastics. It's also not really domey.

Not sure how many gazelle lovers are left out there but noticed the pro shop has F2 pro gazelles. Never thrown a pro gazelle, anyone have any experience with them ?

Not sure how many gazelle lovers are left out there but noticed the pro shop has F2 pro gazelles. Never thrown a pro gazelle, anyone have any experience with them ?
I have some from the factory store from a couple years ago. They are a gummier pro plastic. They will find a way to hyzer finish quicker than the star plastic.

I love gazelles because they have the smallest rim for a driver, 1.6 cm, and the shape makes it feel even smaller.

I could get such a strong grip on them

Now days I settle for eagles and teebirds which I also like, but man did those dx gazelles have a good hand feel, a beautiful flight, and as much distance as eagle or teebird.

Innova, bring back the king of speed 6!