• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Masters Cup Broadcast

corin_brown

Eagle Member
Does anyone know if Masters Cup will be broadcast live tomorrow? I looked on their site but there was nothing in the media coverage tab.

Does anyone know if Masters Cup will be broadcast live tomorrow? I looked on their site but there was nothing in the media coverage tab.

If I remember right from last year's edition, cell coverage at Dela is terrible and makes live coverage next to impossible. Terry Miller is on site though, so he will probably have some sort of edited coverage up within a day or two. I imagine there will be other media teams there as well.

Cell service is spotty, but there are some areas that work depending on the carrier. I am sure there will be many production crews out there filming this weekend not including PHP and Central Coast disc golf. The last day (Sunday) will feature play at the ball golf course just below the disc golf course. I do believe cell coverage will be better in that area not including some wireless at the pro shop. Should be a fun event to watch live or in person.

In part this is why they've stated they are moving to the ball golf course on Sunday. Better cell coverage and better crowd management.

Depending on how the golf course is laid out, this should favor Ricky more than Paul (assuming the layout is more wide open).
Not predicting a win or anything, just fostering discussion...

Sitting at a 6 hole backup at i5 so you get an update.

We're following feature card and 3 other cards today. We'll have next day on that as well as a recap of the other cards.

Terry and Joe will also have a highlight vid up.

Tomorrow we get lead card again then terry gets it last day.

Sitting at a 6 hole backup at i5 so you get an update.

We're following feature card and 3 other cards today. We'll have next day on that as well as a recap of the other cards.

Terry and Joe will also have a highlight vid up.

Is the understanding that everyone is pumping out next-day vids? See ya out there!

Is the understanding that everyone is pumping out next-day vids? See ya out there!

We are, and I think Terry's recap vid will be. I think the Sunday round is gonna take a couple days to come out. For lead card anyway. We'll probably do next day on chase card.

So sad to think final round lead cards won't be getting the CCDG treatment very often. I will look forward to smaller events where you're the only show in town. Keep up the good work!

I've been watching CA on TV a lot this week, but it was for Tour of California.

Time to watch some Disc Golf.

Joe

Stellar job to CCDG for getting out that round one footage...I just randomly checked their channel this morning and it had uploaded 17 seconds earlier...great timing by me.

The only bad thing about the video is how greedy I am to watch part 2! Those pros make Dela look so damn easy...

6 hole back up...wow. 18 holes here without a sole on them, for the 6th weekend in a row.

Yeah, but that's California. 39 million people, 246 per square mile. Australia has 24 million, 7.3 per square mile.

Now, here in Ohio (with 11 million, 282/sq mi) I went to two courses today and saw 3 other groups.

No backups in the Buckeye State mate. Oh yeah, 190 courses to choose from.

wow -- watch the flag on the basket and listen to the wind on McBeth on his putt on 18 -- the wind picked up at just the wrong time or -- the right time if you're Ricky.

(pdga twitter feed said he missed low -- it misses high)

Twitter on PDGA Live Scoring. They showed Ricky nailing the very long birdie putt and Paul missing his. Ricky wins by one on the last hole.

Wasn't there a quote somewhere about Ricky choking all the time that someone should be linking here?

How far was the putt Ricky made -- less or more than 50'?

Latest posts