• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] mid range slight anhyzer

pmorgan1214

Eagle Member
I am looking for a stable mid range disc that will naturaly fade to the right. i throw right handed back hand. Is there a disc that is fresh and brand new when thrown flat that will end right or does this break physics since every disc will eventually fade. Or do i have to beat the living crap out of a disc to have that natural glide to the right.

Love my meteors!!!! Helped me learn flex shots in the beginning, and now its my do to anny disc. :D

I had a Z meteor that was limited edition. it was stable but did not hyzer back that much.

I also owned a fuse. naturaly did not fade but it would a little bit. I know that Paul McBeth throws a mako3 for slight anhyzer fade shots. However i dont know if he has them beat in pretty good or they come out of the box where you can turn them over to a anhyzer shot.

Patrick you tried any of the mvp discs yet? the tangent in neutron plastic is pretty straight or slightly understable new with your arm you probably would get a little turn with little or no fade

if the fuse or meteor are not turning for you, it would be helpful to know how far you are throwing them.

fuse i was easily hitting 280. Granted when i had my fuse it was late fall. my max D was 340. i played all winter and worked on form. I now average 365 feet. and max D is somewhere around 4.

so a fuse might be a good option. Right now for my turnover or short anhyzer... under 300 for me is my putter. depending on the line. if i have a high line i throw my beat in mcpro aviar about 270 max. That disc is so awsome on its flight. i throw it on a hyzer and it flips flat then will fade right. i probably already have the disc. that mcpro.

you should swing by boone woods after 2pm tomorrow me and chris will be there and you can try my tangent

Second the stingray. It'll turn right away and soon you'll be able to flip it to a big turnover. Plus it's 8 bucks.

never thought of that. i like innova but i threw a O-Lace the other day and threw it about 450 feet with some good wind. I liked it a lot. I am picking up one of those tomorrow.

you should swing by boone woods after 2pm tomorrow me and chris will be there and you can try my tangent

I have no car except for my wifes. I am working with the bank on a loan for a new car. i am going to dayton since she is going to the museam. I will be stopping by hazy shade. not really thrown mvp other than the putters.

i would expect the fuse to turn for you, maxing 400'. **shrug** there goes my recommendation. you could pick up a light x comet as well. that sucker will turn for sure. it's not quite the beautiful turn of the fuse, but i like it. you can make it go straight too, but i keep a light x comet specifically for standstill shots that need to go straight with no turn/fade, steep hyzer shots that flip up slightly yet keep drifting left, and also for the turnover shot.

i would expect the fuse to turn for you, maxing 400'. **shrug** there goes my recommendation. you could pick up a light x comet as well. that sucker will turn for sure. it's not quite the beautiful turn of the fuse, but i like it. you can make it go straight too, but i keep a light x comet specifically for standstill shots that need to go straight with no turn/fade, steep hyzer shots that flip up slightly yet keep drifting left, and also for the turnover shot.

I'm open to anything. I feel for anything over 300 feet should be a fairway. Depending on elavation of course.

Latest posts